*WO-S-73 Bridge City-0 FINAL/COMMENTS*

Ok, let me summarize this before it gets locked up.

---WOS wins 73 Bridge city  0

----WOS fans dont like halftime which probably is the only good moment for BC

----KFDM COOP sees and knows from experience in these type of threads and nicely ask to drop it.

-----WOS fans still want more than the victory--so lets go back and penalize BC to change the outcome

-----COOP is beginning to get embarressed not because of the players and coaches of WOS but because  ---the WOS fans keep wanting to get the last jab in. 

Conclusion:  BC fans are trying to save some face outside of the outcome of the game  while WOS fans just cant seem to get enough to be happy.  Enjoy your victory---your going to lose support if you do anything else.  Your beginning to change my opinion.

I guess now this will get locked--but I am outside looking in and do not like to see such a big victory acting like a bully.  As everybody--your days are numbered.  Do unto others----

my thoughts exactly as an outsider looking in on this thread and others like it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

does everyone really have to keep arguing?

its really not that serious.

im from WOS and i will admitt that sum of us didnt have the respect for the seniors of BC that we should have..but its not fair to say that WOS is disrespectful just because of the actions of a few.. i personally am embarrassed by the actions. but theres nothing i can do.

can we just drop it now?

WOS--- good luck at the playoffs! we're goin all the wayy!! =D

BC--- yall had a tough season but i kno yall r gonna come back stong. the best of luck to yall =]

First off congrats to the WO-S Mustangs on another great season.

Yes the celebration for the seniors could have been planned better,everything was off. I dont think being in the game or not had anything to do with it. What I thought was rude was the WO-S Mustangs fans booing and such while the kids were being introduced. Yes things were running late,BFD

DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

So when they run to the middle of Mustang Stadium where the WO-S helmet is, are they disrespecting themselves?

No, silly rabbit...because they only played one game when there was anything painted on it.  If the coaches thought that it was disrespectful...it wouldn't happen again and after all of this belly-aching and whining...I would just assume that they not do it next season.  The sad thing is that these same people complaining about this this year will ultimately find something else that the Mustangs do that is disrespectful...so, so, so sad.

"game is won before it is even started"

?? wut

no. they do it after the game so how is it saying the game is won before it is even started??

and it really isnt disrespectfull.. actually.. i cant even see how you would find thad disrespectful..but hey..everyone has their own opinions so think wut you want.

no they do it before too

Classless. Thats exzactly what WO-S is. Your up 47 points at halftime BC's senoirs last halftime and it goes 15 minutes long and you censored and moan because there being honored for being a senior? thats really sad to be a great team like that and have NO i mean NO class. BC was 0-10 and has no room to talk but they deserve respect. You people should have been applauding rather than booing these young adults in there time of honor. I was disappointed in there actions. BC played hard all year despite all there troubles. WO-S can hate me all they want and i don't care because from this point on i will never have respect for them again.

Baby...now you and I both now that you didn't respect us before.  But, my grandma always told me...MISERY LOVES COMPANY!!! :-*