HJ vs HF GAME OF THE WEEK???

This should be a great game and if there is a Game of the Week I would think this is the one.  HJ has looked good this season and HF has shown signs of greatness at times.  Questions is which HF team will show up.  I've see both teams play and to me HJ is the more consistent team offensively and defensively that being said this is still a pickem game.  

HJ being at home it is hard for me to pick against them, however I just think HF is going to get the win by 2 pts.  What does everyone else have?  

22 hours ago, Wise_one said:

Give me HJ, they have the best overall player on the court, more consistent 3 point shooting plus they are playing at home. HJ by 10. Saying that, I’m not predicting a blow out, I think it will be 4-6 point game the whole time until the end. 

If you think HJ has the best overall player on the court then you must don't watch anyone else play or keep up with recruiting news. He's a solid player, not doubt, but not the best overall player. He'll be matched by Coleman tonight who's probably the best on the ball defender in the district and most athletic, and Coleman is not even the best player on HFs team. When they are firing on all cylinders, HF is impressive. It's just hard to determine which team will show up. Their best player always does, and will be particularly motivated for this game. 

Of course I'll be rooting for HF, but either team can win this game by 2-4 pts.

On 12/16/2021 at 12:02 PM, Wise_one said:

Give me HJ, they have the best overall player on the court, more consistent 3 point shooting plus they are playing at home. HJ by 10. Saying that, I’m not predicting a blow out, I think it will be 4-6 point game the whole time until the end. 

I think you had the script lol. This break down was spot on.