Crosby vs Liberty Hill - Predictions

Cougtalk

17 hours ago, Hagar said:

Ironic that both of these 5A-D2 State Semi-Finalist were beat by 4A teams.  What are the odds?

Crosby was replacing 8 starters on offense and Liberty Hill had to replace all 11 starters off last year’s team. Carthage and LBJ benefited greatly by catching us both early. 

Hopefully Crosby gets it done.  Either way, the Cougars have proved a lot of people wrong on this site that said the “stars just aligned right” for them last year.  They’ve definitely done better than I was hoping this year after losing so many starters. Next year should be exciting. 

27 minutes ago, CCRed said:

Hopefully Crosby gets it done.  Either way, the Cougars have proved a lot of people wrong on this site that said the “stars just aligned right” for them last year.  They’ve definitely done better than I was hoping this year after losing so many starters. Next year should be exciting. 

Don't we lose a ton of seniors this year again tho. 

Kirkwood, Starting corner #19 is senior, RB, Couple O lineman, Casey, star linebacker. 

7 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

Crosby was replacing 8 starters on offense and Liberty Hill had to replace all 11 starters off last year’s team. Carthage and LBJ benefited greatly by catching us both early. 

In all fairness I know Carthage was trying to “find themselves” also.  They had the wrong QB in in the first half against Crosby.  Have no idea about LBJ.  Regardless of each teams struggles in those early days, it’s still a rather odd situation.  As I posted earlier, I bet it’s very rare, if it’s ever happened before.  

Go Cougars!

On 12/9/2021 at 11:31 AM, CCRed said:

They all are General Admission tickets and no they won’t specify home or visitor. But if you want to sit with the good guys, we are Visitors. 

Man parking sucked again lol..  Then some smart Crosby fan in a white SUV had a whole parking lot blocked in with their dumb parking ability's. And i would be surprised if a few people from the neighbor hood didnt complain to some one.  Couple Pissed crosby fans dropping f bombs on them as they asked them not to jump the curbs. reminded me what it was like dealing with idiots..

8 hours ago, BlackShirts5 said:

Man parking sucked again lol..  Then some smart Crosby fan in a white SUV had a whole parking lot blocked in with their dumb parking ability's. And i would be surprised if a few people from the neighbor hood didnt complain to some one.  Couple Pissed crosby fans dropping f bombs on them as they asked them not to jump the curbs. reminded me what it was like dealing with idiots..

I'll apologize for them, we're not all that way, but it only takes one bad apple to make the whole bunch look bad. The panthers came out and took care of business. As much as I hate it, Crosby didn't. Plain and simple! 

• Bigdog locked this topic