Silsbee 79 St. Thomas Episcopal 57/FINAL

4 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

First dunks of the year for Silsbee, unless they got one against Dobie. Didn't see much of that game.

They didn't really" only one playing in that game was Harris but he could of had about 3 but he just drop them in.. And if Miller would of had one step more he would of had one against Summer Creek. 😁

6'4" freshman Billy Boulwen for Silsbee suffered a significant injury.  He had to be helped off the court.  I didn't see the play when it happened.

I did see the play when Bottley got kicked in the face. It looked like he got kicked in the left eye.  He shook it off and stayed in the game. 

46 minutes ago, Who That said:

We play West Brook Tuesday at home. Then we head to Dallas Thursday to play Dallas Madison. 

Is that game against Dallas Madison in the DISD tournament?  A coach told me Silsbee would play Center first.  Hard to tell who you're going to play in a tournament.

4 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Is that game against Dallas Madison in the DISD tournament?  A coach told me Silsbee would play Center first.  Hard to tell who you're going to play in a tournament.

Nevermind.  I answered my own question. They will play Dallas Madison in the YMBL tournament in Beaumont.   Westbrook then D Madison?  That's tough.

32 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Nevermind.  I answered my own question. They will play Dallas Madison in the YMBL tournament in Beaumont.   Westbrook then D Madison?  That's tough.

It says we play D. Madison in there house Thursday. Then the YMBL then BU at their house. DISD is on down the line and I'm hearing are first game there is with Carter. 

4 hours ago, ST413 said:

Actually they play WB Tuesday, then play SF Austin  and D Madison thursday in the YMBL.

YMBL tourney pool play. D. Madison got the better sked. They play SFA at 10am. Then Silsbee @ 6pm.   Silsbee plays SFA a big 6A school, at 2pm. Then D Mad at 6pm.   Madison will have the fresher legs.

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Silsbee 79 St. Thomas Episcopal 57/FINAL
5 hours ago, Kountzer said:

YMBL tourney pool play. D. Madison got the better sked. They play SFA at 10am. Then Silsbee @ 6pm.   Silsbee plays SFA a big 6A school, at 2pm. Then D Mad at 6pm.   Madison will have the fresher legs.

Sorry Kountzer you where 100% right.. I was looking at 3 different schedules and they all said we played them at home but like you said the time in date fell into the YMBL. I had my on self confused. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤯😁

1 hour ago, Who That said:

Sorry Kountzer you where 100% right.. I was looking at 3 different schedules and they all said we played them at home but like you said the time in date fell into the YMBL. I had my on self confused. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤯😁

No biggie. I knew about their participation in the YMBL tournament, but I forgot about it.  I was looking past that to the DISD tournament.  Lotta basketball to be played before then.