Lumberton 24 Huffman-Hargrave 16/Final

AggiesAreWe

• bullets13 changed the title to Lumberton 24 Huffman-Hargrave 16/Final

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• If you are basing it on the environment that we now live in due to extreme liberal policies that have molded everyone s thinking then yeah it seems ultra right but when the goal post have been moved so far left that the middle is now actually old democrat then anything right seems ultra. have you been one who Has been molded over all these years of liberal environment? Have you been desensitized to such ways that now you just accept it? early in my younger voting years I leaned libertarian but usually voted R for major elections.  But as time went on and I became wiser I saw how society was changing and the forces that be were using Ds, Ms, I s, as well as Rs. i didnt vote trump in 2016 primaries. I ll vote for trump cause who else is there and come 2028 I ll vote for someone else who is not a D. Trump will be a thing of the past for some people but will still live in the heads of many Ds and probably some Rs.  
    • Better find a turf field for this afternoon or Saturday morning...Good news is that teams have until Monday to complete this round.
    • Actually, policies aren’t on the ballot, candidates are.    A vote for candidate “A” is a vote for candidate. “A,” period.    You can hope that elected official “A”  will do what he promised (like repeal and replace Obamacare) but promises made are seldom promises kept.    And Trump is a pig. And what happens when you run with pigs? You get muddy. Just ask ANYBODY who has represented Trump or been in his Cabinet. He turned on ALL of them when they didn’t bow to egomaniacal and often criminal demands.    And as far as Trump’s plans… he can’t get anything done because he’s a horrible politician (and human). Why didn’t Trump get the wall built? He couldn’t. Why didn’t Trump repeal and replace Obamacare? He couldn’t. Why did deficit spending explode under Trump? He cut taxes, but went on a spending spree. If you want to argue “but the economy was rolling,” I’d offer “not for long.” Trump believes in spending his way into prosperity, and it obviously doesn’t work.  You can either cut taxes and spending (true conservative) or you can increase taxes and spending (textbook liberal). Trump CUT taxes and RAISED spending… sure, it heated up the economy in the short term, but now we’re headed towards, correction…. We’re going to be insolvent in just a few short years.    If Trump couldn’t secure the border in four years (two of which he enjoyed control of both houses of Congress), how’s he gonna do it with no help from congress…. Cause the Ds are gonna roll in November, largely due to Trump and his biggest supporters like MTG. 
    • Vidor vs HJ has been postponed.  Details on when the game will be play are still TBD.
    • I have no issue with those u listed... sorry but not sorry I have no sympathy for a grown man acting like a kid on the big stage... it's all poor poor pitiful me duping folks into feeling sorry for said individual... hell majority of any other candidate with a R beside their name is better than Biden, that being said glad we have choices on who to vote for... 45 nor 46 will get my vote in November
  • Topics