Humble kingwood park panthers vs New caney eagles

lcm93

NC shouldn't have any problem running away with this one. As much as they give Reescano the ball you're probably going to see him get over 200 yards on the ground. NC needs to make a run this year because they next few might start to get brutal. 

@Lightning/Eagle I was talking to one of Porter's coaches last week and he told me NCISD is going to open West Fork High in Kingwood with freshman only next year. Forgot to ask if the sophomores in the attendance zone would be required to go there too? I expect both Porter and NC to have 6A enrollments come October realignments numbers. I see the school is on the Porter side of 59 but it's so far south that it's directly west of KP's attendance zone. Is West Fork going to pull from just Porter or both NCISD high schools, and if it's going to pull from NC High where are the kids going to come from? 

2 hours ago, Cougar14.2 said:

NC shouldn't have any problem running away with this one. As much as they give Reescano the ball you're probably going to see him get over 200 yards on the ground. NC needs to make a run this year because they next few might start to get brutal. 

@Lightning/Eagle I was talking to one of Porter's coaches last week and he told me NCISD is going to open West Fork High in Kingwood with freshman only next year. Forgot to ask if the sophomores in the attendance zone would be required to go there too? I expect both Porter and NC to have 6A enrollments come October realignments numbers. I see the school is on the Porter side of 59 but it's so far south that it's directly west of KP's attendance zone. Is West Fork going to pull from just Porter or both NCISD high schools, and if it's going to pull from NC High where are the kids going to come from? 

West Fork HS will take 1 Middle school feeder away from Porter HS. However, Porter is going to replace that middle school with one of New Caney's middle school feeders.

New Caney will have 1 feeder (Keefer Crossing, 2nd biggest MS)

Porter will have 2 feeders (White Oak and Pine Valley, The 2 smallest MS)

West Fork will have 1 feeder (Woodridge Forest, Biggest MS)

They rezoned the middle schools to make Keefer Crossing MS and Woodridge Forest MS similar in enrollment numbers. The other 2 MS together are similar in enrollment numbers but their enrollments are much smaller than the other 2 MS that are single feeders. All of the Freshman classes should be similar enrollment numbers for next year (in theory).