Surrenderer-In-Chief!

Reagan

49 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I’m serious brother, we need another trump Taliban peace treaty 

Tell us ol' childish wise one, what was contained in that agreement? What parts were good and what parts were bad? Please outline your stance. I would love to get a perspective of how a simpleton interprets that agreement.

58 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Tell us ol' childish wise one, what was contained in that agreement? What parts were good and what parts were bad? Please outline your stance. I would love to get a perspective of how a simpleton interprets that agreement.

Funny (not comical) how everything Trump implemented and Biden reversed has blown up in his face. 

On 8/25/2021 at 1:49 PM, InMAGAWeTrust said:

I’m serious brother, we need another trump Taliban peace treaty 

On 8/25/2021 at 2:43 PM, Englebert said:

Did the cat get your tongue? You've ran your mouth plenty on here, calling everyone stupid childish names, but you run like a frightened schoolgirl when challenged to explain your post. Why is this? Is this characteristic of someone possessing superior intellect than other board members? You act like Biden...refuse to answer questions by running off the stage. It seems to be a pattern both of you rely on.

How funny will it look when you spout off on another topic, calling everyone "stupid", when you have this post hanging over your head. And there are plenty of other posts in which when challenged, you ran away. Since this is your standard way of operating, should we challenge you to explain your next post (in which you will run)? Or should we resort to name calling (in which you are incompetent and in Biden fashion, try to deflect blame on someone else for ruining the topic)? Or should we ignore you and let you talk to yourself. The third option seems to be the best...but that's no fun. I'll choose the first, then dive down into the gutter when you choose the second. What do you think? Am I right?

So...do you wish to explain your position on the Trump Taliban treaty? The questions I previously asked are quoted so you won't have to scroll back up. Here's your second chance to save face (I laughed at myself while typing that). I'm guessing you will respond with the second option. Since this response contains more than two sentences, will you continue to try the "I didn't read your post" defense? Let's see.