Hardin Jefferson @ Coldspring

59n Sports

While many Coldspring faithfull feel the Trojans should roll through this one, I think differently. 

Coldspring with an all new backfield on the offensive side of the ball, as well as young set of linebackers on the defensive side of the ball, the Trojans are going to count on sophomore Easton Dean to lead this team on defense . Sophomore quarter back Luke Monroe will be asked to lead the team on the offensive side of the ball.. with watching the first scrimmage of the season, no depth in the secondary will cause some growing pains for the Trojans this year. 

10 hours ago, Bigdaddy79 said:

While many Coldspring faithfull feel the Trojans should roll through this one, I think differently. 

Coldspring with an all new backfield on the offensive side of the ball, as well as young set of linebackers on the defensive side of the ball, the Trojans are going to count on sophomore Easton Dean to lead this team on defense . Sophomore quarter back Luke Monroe will be asked to lead the team on the offensive side of the ball.. with watching the first scrimmage of the season, no depth in the secondary will cause some growing pains for the Trojans this year. 

I heard the Trojans will return a lot of starters but I know we lose our stud running back for sure and our quarterback...  I need to see the team as a whole before I make judgment only type of football I've seen in my eyes was Huntsville practice just because I live close by the high school and they look ready themselves

16 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I heard the Trojans will return a lot of starters but I know we lose our stud running back for sure and our quarterback...  I need to see the team as a whole before I make judgment only type of football I've seen in my eyes was Huntsville practice just because I live close by the high school and they look ready themselves

I have seen them and i call it like I see it.. I also sit behind the headseat broadcasting the games each week.. 

On 8/24/2021 at 11:05 AM, Bigdaddy79 said:

Good news is… HJ isn’t a passing team usually so should help yalls secondary 

On 8/24/2021 at 11:05 AM, Bigdaddy79 said:

HJ looked pretty awful in a couple of scrimmages from what I heard.  I expect coldspring to win comfortably.

12 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

HJ looked pretty awful in a couple of scrimmages from what I heard.  I expect coldspring to win comfortably.

Yeah they lost some key players from last years team. Pretty sure they lost most if not all there offensive production from last year