Game Your Most Looking Forward To This Season??

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoStangs

WOS vs. Jasper

Mark my words, this one will be for all the marbles. If WOS wins, JDawg, Bulldogbark, and a few other Jasper fans will have to grovel for another year and maybe even buy my post-game dinner. ;)

Seriously, the two teams always seem to match up well against each other, and I think this year is going to be another classic Mustang-Bulldog game.

WOS vs. Jasper

Mark my words' date=' this one will be for all the marbles. If WOS wins, JDawg, Bulldogbark, and a few other Jasper fans will have to grovel for another year and maybe even buy my post-game dinner. ;)

Seriously, the two teams always seem to match up well against each other, and I think this year is going to be another classic Mustang-Bulldog game.[/quote']

\

This would be a huge upset if Jasper could win. WO-S brings back far more talent than Jasper this year.

Jasper's preseason games are going to be brutal as is the district. Anything over .500 for Jasper this year I think will be a good season.

Actually I am with ya..............I think if ya'll put in on em then they will demoralized for the remainder of the season and BC rolls to the District Championship................I like the way you think..............We don't need any History lessons I think we have them all memorized by now......unfortunately........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin