Game Your Most Looking Forward To This Season??

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this is enough. I have respect for BC, but yall have NEVER beaten us!! Every year its the same old thing"we will beat WOS this year and so on. GET REAL!!! Wishfull thinking is great for moral but its getting old. Just shoot for second or third. Thats all yall will get.

Let me emphasize that I do respect BC and will root for yall when the time comes.

But I will not listen to the same trash year in and year out. I remember this stuff when I played. I believe we beat yall that year 63-0(or something close)

GET OUT OF YOUR FANTASY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah and WOS IS SO GOOD????..........how many ships have you won since 87..................thought so........If you aint winning the big one then SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your just like everyone else BEATABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PAM vs. Colbert October 6th, I hope to god my plane lands in dallas in that morning.

if not

Newton vs. Corrigan Camden, Lufkin vs. whoever,

and W.F. Rider vs. Denton Ryan------I think it will be #9 (rider) vs. #3 (ryan) in Wichita Falls......it will be the best 4A game played regular season.

PAM vs. Colbert October 6th' date=' I hope to god my plane lands in dallas in that morning.

if not

Newton vs. Corrigan Camden, Lufkin vs. whoever,

and W.F. Rider vs. Denton Ryan------I think it will be #9 (rider) vs. #3 (ryan) in Wichita Falls......it will be the best 4A game played regular season.[/quote'] I know your waiting on that one. :D

Typical BC response..... Go around the statement and try to antagonize by insulting.

Do you want to know what weve done since 87?

1989 beat BC

1990 beat BC

1991 beat BC

1992 beat BC

1993 beat BC

1994 beat BC

1995 beat BC

1996 beat BC

1997 beat BC

1998 beat BC

1999 beat BC

2000-2003 (didnt play) Helped yalls record out

2004 beat BC

2005 beat BC

2006????? LOOK AT THE HISTORY!

There are so many good games this year. Here are a few of my favorite match-ups:

BH / WOS

BH / Wharton

BH / Bellvile

BH / Jasper

Dayton / WOS

Bridge City / WOS

Newton / WOS

:D:D:D

Newton doesn't play WOS this year. And hasn't played them this century. :(

My bad. I thought I had saw they were playing. I would like to see that match-up though.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder