Game Your Most Looking Forward To This Season??

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bulldogbark

I am waiting for the first game agains livingston just to see who , what and where they are players....its kinda frightning and exciting to go into a season and not know very much about your team...but like most of the schools in SET we just seem to make something out of nothing...from Jaspers who is our quarterback this game from last year to WO-S are we going to have enough players to play....East Texas just keeps on plugging along.....Kudoes to all of our teams who have endured, scratched , clawed and most of all rebuilt not only their teams but there towns.....and to all their fans out there....and I think this goes for a lot of us...when we pick, trash, bash your teams and as you do the same to us...its all in the spirit of the game....and I would sit down with anyone and have a hardy meal and a great time with any fan of HS football (as long as you pay :P ) and I got my ticket notice in the mail today YEEEEEEE HAAAAAAW

Guest bulldogbark

Yep , I am attempting to make every game this year...I have put in for 2 hours of vacation time every friday for the season so I wont have to hurry to get there :shock:

Guest Jody

Barbers Hill will be to much for WOS to handle. If it were a real game the Eagles would win by probably 2 touchdowns.

I am going with your opinion......... :D Turnovers and missed extra points cost us the Kirbyville game, not competition. WOS can't stop BH and BH defense will put Mr. Texas Tech in his place just as they did J. Finley from Dibol. :D

Here we go........got to love pre-game jabber... :D

Guest Jody

I'm looking forward to the Jasper/BH game. Sooooo much smack the past few years from Jody and RBarker. 8)

I pulled out the "Jasper Sux" shirt just for this special event......... :D

I can't wait for this one myself. We have an awsome pre-district schedule so the season can't get started soon enough. I really have no idea what to expect from BH this year, as we will have a new QB who has not played that position in Varsity. He is a heck of a player so he should do fine.

It is pre-distriict, so I will say:

BH 27

Jasper 10

Guest bulldogbark

I have seen the Jasper Sux t-shirt in person so I will bring the "I'm with stupid" T-shirt...Jody you need to show me around town after the game....lets paint BH pink...ops my mistake they are already that color :lol:

jaspersux7ty.th.jpg

click to enlarge to see the famous T-shirt :twisted:

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ProfessorMandela12
    Newest Member
    ProfessorMandela12