Game Your Most Looking Forward To This Season??

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I am with ya..............I think if ya'll put in on em then they will demoralized for the remainder of the season and BC rolls to the District Championship................I like the way you think..............We don't need any History lessons I think we have them all memorized by now......unfortunately........

My money is on the Cards to break the WOS win streak this year!!!! I'm Card fan when BC isn't playing BH. Goodluck to BC 8)

Guest JoesBros

Ozen Vs. PN-G part III since rita screwed it up last year. My question is will Ozen have revenge on their mind? The "referee" game then the "revenge" game the next year where PNG spoiled the outcome again.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest bulldogbark

right now I would consider any game a great game , I just want the season to start!!!!!!.....make reservations at the IHOP stang cause you'll be buying me a big ol plate of pancakes and sausage and Oh heck the entire right side of the menu :shock: :shock: :shock: You and Coop and start saving your pennies :cheers

Guest bulldogbark

I would have to say WO-S and Jasper...always a tough game.....but the team I really want to put a beating to is those Kirbyville Kittens.... :evil:

Guest bulldogbark

My cell phone is charged Koop and still have everybody on speed dial...got my rollover minutes ready for hours of updates...course at the WO-S game I can just shout them to you...OH Yeah I got the Moose Horn polished and ready go go :roll:

Ok, this is enough. I have respect for BC, but yall have NEVER beaten us!! Every year its the same old thing"we will beat WOS this year and so on. GET REAL!!! Wishfull thinking is great for moral but its getting old. Just shoot for second or third. Thats all yall will get.

Let me emphasize that I do respect BC and will root for yall when the time comes.

But I will not listen to the same trash year in and year out. I remember this stuff when I played. I believe we beat yall that year 63-0(or something close)

GET OUT OF YOUR FANTASY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bulldogbark

breath deep...one and two and three...breath in and breath out....there you go......life is ok.....dont break your spring before the season starts.... :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder