Andrew Brown Shooting

thetragichippy

Thoughts?

-No public explanation from Sherriff.....

-Brown Attorney claims he was shot in the back of his head.....

They were trying to execute a felony warrant, and he was in control of a vehicle that could cause the police harm. Even his attorney say he was backing up while some of the shooting occurred. 

CNN is not asking, but were the cops in fear of their lives thinking he would run them over.....or someone else?

This is the hidden content, please

4 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Hard to say with how little information is out there.  I'm suspecting it might not be good with their unwillingness to release the video they have of the incident, but who knows.  

Givin the times I don’t think it would matter.

case in point makia Bryant case.  That cop ; though video proof will exonerate him, but in the public eye he s a murderer. His life will be hell now.

look at how media and the so called know it all’s have came at him.

in there eyes he s white she was black.

48 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Givin the times I don’t think it would matter.

case in point makia Bryant case.  That cop ; though video proof will exonerate him, but in the public eye he s a murderer. His life will be hell now.

look at how media and the so called know it all’s have came at him.

in there eyes he s white she was black.

I don't disagree, but A LOT of people stood up for the cop in the Makia Bryant place, and I've seen a lot of African Americans who supported his actions as well.  This was due to the release of the bodycam.  

1 hour ago, thetragichippy said:

Thoughts?

-No public explanation from Sherriff.....

-Brown Attorney claims he was shot in the back of his head.....

They were trying to execute a felony warrant, and he was in control of a vehicle that could cause the police harm. Even his attorney say he was backing up while some of the shooting occurred. 

CNN is not asking, but were the cops in fear of their lives thinking he would run them over.....or someone else?

It’s really incumbent upon what is uncovered with the bodycam video and interviews with the officers and any witnesses. 

2 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Hard to say with how little information is out there.  I'm suspecting it might not be good with their unwillingness to release the video they have of the incident, but who knows.  

I believe it is against North Carolina law to release that video. I bring this up in various forums from time to time but freedom of information depends on the laws in that particular state. Texas has fairly restrictive freedom of information laws. There are some things that must be released, some things that have an option to be released but cannot be demanded and some things that absolutely cannot be released.

I believe in North Carolina they need an order from a judge in order to make something public.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

LIVE UPDATES: Andrew Brown Jr. deputy-involved shooting under FBI civil rights investigation

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at

That just means the FBI is also investigating the case. I have been investigated by the FBI for civil rights violations in the jail. This was about 30 years ago and fortunately there were cameras. In another similar case but not by the FBI, I had a complaint of abuse filed by a prisoner while being brought into the jail. Again the camera exonerated me. The prisoner got out of the car and purposely fell on his own kneecap, crushing it on the concrete. Not knowing that it was on camera, he blamed  me for crippling him.

We don’t have to go too far back to the Michael Brown case and the claimed hands up, don’t shoot. The FBI spent several million dollars in a year to agree with the DA who said almost immediately  that the shooting was lawful. Well, the FBI did not find it was lawful. According to the then US Attorney General, they just could not prove the case.

53 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

I believe it is against North Carolina law to release that video. I bring this up in various forums from time to time but freedom of information depends on the laws in that particular state. Texas has fairly restrictive freedom of information laws. There are some things that must be released, some things that have an option to be released but cannot be demanded and some things that absolutely cannot be released.

I believe in North Carolina they need an order from a judge in order to make something public.

Man, I’m just posting news bits. Thanks for the analysis. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

That's my understanding as well.

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

That just means the FBI is also investigating the case. I have been investigated by the FBI for civil rights violations in the jail. This was about 30 years ago and fortunately there were cameras. In another similar case but not by the FBI, I had a complaint of abuse filed by a prisoner while being brought into the jail. Again the camera exonerated me. The prisoner got out of the car and purposely fell on his own kneecap, crushing it on the concrete. Not knowing that it was on camera, he blamed  me for crippling him.

We don’t have to go too far back to the Michael Brown case and the claimed hands up, don’t shoot. The FBI spent several million dollars in a year to agree with the DA who said almost immediately  that the shooting was lawful. Well, the FBI did not find it was lawful. According to the then US Attorney General, they just could not prove the case.

Thanks for the analysis. It still got through.

It's a cultural thing.  When "our" girl (white, unarmed,conservative) got shot by the Captiol police in January during the riot, practically EVERYBODY that fits her description shrugged and said "ummmmm.... she kinda had that coming."

When a violent black drug dealer attempts to run over police officers while evading arrest (a felony in and of itself) when they are attempting to arrest him, Ben Crump and the rest of the sweaty-faced suits show up to cry about "it was an execution!  He was just trying to get away!!!"  Until the black community decides to address it's own responses to law enforcement, the whole thing is just going to keep happening. 

If you resist/flee from an arresting officer, you are accepting all possible outcomes, which include getting shot.  Period.  It's that simple. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

It's a cultural thing.  When "our" girl (white, unarmed,conservative) got shot by the Captiol police in January during the riot, practically EVERYBODY that fits her description shrugged and said "ummmmm.... she kinda had that coming."

When a violent black drug dealer attempts to run over police officers while evading arrest (a felony in and of itself) when they are attempting to arrest him, Ben Crump and the rest of the sweaty-faced suits show up to cry about "it was an execution!  He was just trying to get away!!!"  Until the black community decides to address it's own responses to law enforcement, the whole thing is just going to keep happening. 

If you resist/flee from an arresting officer, you are accepting all possible outcomes, which include getting shot.  Period.  It's that simple. 

Definitely......gonna take a collective bunch or someone with a huge following to get that ball rolling.

and be ready for the name calling and backlash and media attacks and falsehoods

11 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

The judge just declined to release the footage.

There is a balancing act and both sides have good points. There is the desire (not right) to know what the government is doing. I see comments such as, it is my tax dollars so you have to tell me! Uhhhhh....   no you don’t. 

11 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

The judge just declined to release the footage.

There is a balancing act and both sides have good points. There is the desire (not right) to know what the government is doing. I see comments such as, it is my tax dollars so you have to tell me! Uhhhhh....   no you don’t. 

35 minutes ago, Realville said:

An automobile is a very deadly weapon and lethal force can be used by police. Ask the POS in Beaumont at the Jack-In-The-Box, who was wearing his bullet-proof vest at the time, what cops can do when you attempt to run them over. Never mind, that POS Is dead too.

And for the record, if you protest by saying "hands up, don't shoot," you are a moron.

It's been proven over and over that it never occurred in the Michael Brown justified shooting.  Yet every time you see the clowns walking around chanting... "Hands up, don't shoot!"

Your battle cry is actually a complete lie... that should tell you something.