*Lumberton 21 LC-M 13 Final/Comments*

Looks that way, huh?  I just can't wait to come down next weekend!  This is ridiculous sitting at the computer and not being there!!!!!!!!!!  My husband goes deer hunting so I told him I am going to start picking one Friday night every football season and going back home for a game.  I just hope we can pull it out next weekend!  Did you graduate from Lumberton?  I graduated in 1989, went to school there since kindergarten.

Hello Bullets 13!  I saw your post when I went to post.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks that way, huh?  I just can't wait to come down next weekend!  This is ridiculous sitting at the computer and not being there!!!!!!!!!!  My husband goes deer hunting so I told him I am going to start picking one Friday night every football season and going back home for a game.  I just hope we can pull it out next weekend!  Did you graduate from Lumberton?  I graduated in 1989, went to school there since kindergarten.

Hello Bullets 13!  I saw your post when I went to post.

hey hey!

we are not in yet

I think Dayton has clinched a playoff spot along with PNG.  Two things can happen next week.

If Dayton beats PNG, then the winner of the Ned/Lumberton game is in.

If PNG beats Dayton, then Dayton/Ned/Lumberton will go to the 18 point cap tie breaker.

Dayton is plus 17, so they would be in.

Nederland would need to beat Lumberton by 10 or more to get in.

I think this is right, but I'll let others take a look and correct.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder