*Lumberton 21 LC-M 13 Final/Comments*

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a friend at the game and he told me that the onside kick at the end of the game should had gone to lcm, he said the ball was deflected off a couple of lumberton players, and there were several players for both teams that dove for the ball and once they cleared the pile a lcm boy had the ball.

was LCM that good or Lumberton didnt play well?   21-13 doesnt sound right.

the score was low because both teams chose to stick to the ground attack (note this game was over by 9:30) and it went back and fourth, l-town was also playing the back up defenses after halftime, im not giving any excuses its just how it went, the back up d-line is the starting o-line lol but it was just nothing but run run run and im proud of hussey for breaking 1000yds tonight congrats i do believe

the score was low because both teams chose to stick to the ground attack (note this game was over by 9:30) and it went back and fourth, l-town was also playing the back up defenses after halftime, im not giving any excuses its just how it went, the back up d-line is the starting o-line lol but it was just nothing but run run run and im proud of hussey for breaking 1000yds tonight congrats i do believe

Looked like the same defense allnight. Hussy is a hoss and the Raiders play good fundamental football. Good luck in the playoffs. Congrats.

Scoring summary

LUM -- Aaron Credeur 2-yard run. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 07:57, 1st.

LUM -- Cody Hussey 18-yard run. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 01:55, 2nd.

LCM -- Kendrex Salter 3-yard run. PAT Kick ( Max Perkins ), 00:18, 3rd.

LUM -- Bryce DeJohn 13-yard pass to B.J. Belt. PAT Kick ( Trace Freeman ), 09:49, 4th.

LCM -- Joseph Viator 1-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 02:00, 4th.  

Team Stats

Lumberton   LC-M

Total yards            278         290

First downs             17           20

Rushes/Yds          39/220     47/213

Average rush          5.64        4.53

Comp/Atts             4/11        6/17

Pass yards              58           77

Comp pct             36.36       35.29

Punts                    4              5

Punting Yards        158          174

Punting Average    39.5         34.8

Fumbles/Lost         1/0          1/0

Penalties-yards      3-25        4-35

Guest maverick24

First LCM played a good game Their fans should be proud of them.

Second What was up with the REFS These guys had no clue. The head ref had no clue what Holding was. One of the Back Judges on LCM side missed more than 3 Pass interfearance calls. Raidernation got out with the win so all is still on track for next week Should be a heck of a game.

Guest BIG HOUSE

LCM you guys played very hard all night,just as I predicted you would........Hats off to LCM defense......

Lumberton was a little flat,no excuse here,a great game.........Ref's were a little, well confused...

Guest football09

Raiderpride stop making excuses LCM played a good game tonight just deal with it, Lumberton still had the same defense out there, so it really doesn't matter. Lumberton got the win!!!!! it doesn't matter if it would have been 21-20 who cares Lumberton won....your going to have games like this and tonight LCM came out to play and was trying to upset a very good Lumberton team. The game was very close LCM had a chance to tie it up so don't say it wasn't close, A win is a win and thats all it matter and now Lumberton has one more game and they will be in the playoffs......Lumberton by 10 next week......

Looks that way, huh?  I just can't wait to come down next weekend!  This is ridiculous sitting at the computer and not being there!!!!!!!!!!  My husband goes deer hunting so I told him I am going to start picking one Friday night every football season and going back home for a game.  I just hope we can pull it out next weekend!  Did you graduate from Lumberton?  I graduated in 1989, went to school there since kindergarten.

Hello Bullets 13!  I saw your post when I went to post.

You graduated with my lil sisters. I graduated n 83.

Could not be more excited for the Raiders!!!

~GO BUNA~

Raiderpride stop making excuses LCM played a good game tonight just deal with it, Lumberton still had the same defense out there, so it really doesn't matter. Lumberton got the win!!!!! it doesn't matter if it would have been 21-20 who cares Lumberton won....your going to have games like this and tonight LCM came out to play and was trying to upset a very good Lumberton team. The game was very close LCM had a chance to tie it up so don't say it wasn't close, A win is a win and thats all it matter and now Lumberton has one more game and they will be in the playoffs......Lumberton by 10 next week......

I agree. LCM played a good game and thankfully we stopped them when we needed to. Don't be like some who try to justify "why we didn't win by more points". We got the win which is what matters. Now let's just get ready for next week.

I agree. LCM played a good game and thankfully we stopped them when we needed to. Don't be like some who try to justify "why we didn't win by more points". We got the win which is what matters. Now let's just get ready for next week.

Congrats on a hard fought win.

You graduated with my lil sisters. I graduated n 83.

Could not be more excited for the Raiders!!!

I guess since you said sisters, they are twins?  Wonder if it was the Havards?  They are the only twins that I can think of off the top of my head.  E-mail me and let me know who they are.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder