21 3a top 3 teams

Guest Orangeboy

Those are just my predictions.. BC lost alot of Seniors last year and seem to be young in every sport this year.. But I still believe they can do it!!  8)

How are they young in every spot? They basically have 3 holes to fill. Centerfield, 2B, and 1B.  They have some big shoes to fill on the mound with the loss of Stringer and Meeks, but have some good young pitching coming up.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To R. B. Maroon:  When Silsbee dropped down into 3A with a huge enrollment we all expected them to dominate in all sports, it did not happen!  In fact, they have kind of been, also-rans.

They should have had a better year in baseball with Schooling etc:, last season.  I would guess you will be competitive but I don't see you making the playoffs, even though you have a huge enrollment to choose from.

To R. B. Maroon:  When Silsbee dropped down into 3A with a huge enrollment we all expected them to dominate in all sports, it did not happen!  In fact, they have kind of been, also-rans.

They should have had a better year in baseball with Schooling etc:, last season.  I would guess you will be competitive but I don't see you making the playoffs, even though you have a huge enrollment to choose from.

also-rans? I'm just curious.

look buddy, silsbee dropped down and dominated football the following year and have made playoffs three out of the past four years in football. baseball 2 out of three. there were some breakdowns last season on the base ball field but you can bet everything you have that those breakdowns will be and most already are eliminated this year. silsbee is bringing back way too much firepower for this district and ya'll cant handle it.

oh, and p.s. silsbee dominates basketball girls and guys and volleyball, and softball.... anymore negative comments

Guest BC boy 17

How are they young in every spot? They basically have 3 holes to fill. Ceterfield, 2B, and 1B.  They have some big shoes to fill on the mound with the loss of Stringer and Meeks, but have some good young pitching coming up.

I agree. BC lost a lot of seniors but not starters. They will fill the 3 field positions with some very solid players. Now they aren't going to get another Stringer and Meeks back up on the hump, but the up and coming pitchers will fair pretty well next season

Guest BC boy 17

As well as Meeks threw against Jasper, he could be hard to replace. I agree that you have very good players stepping up to fill in for the graduates. It should be a fight between Jasper and BC for district.

i agree jasperfan. maybe the last game of the season will decide the champ, because that was one exciting game last season

i doubt hj appears in the playoffs

Are u serious????? that could be the funniest thing i have ever heard. keep thinkin that and ask silsbee anything can happen. how many people do u think had HJ picked to be in the playoffs last year??? ZERO but it happened and i do belive they have a chance this year to be better than last years team....IMO

well i don tno about hj but they always bring their a- game so im not counting them out because everyone knows anything can happen in any sport, especially baseball and basketball.

...and football and tennis and golf and soccer and volleyball and softball and at the spelling bee.

8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder