21 3a top 3 teams

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Orangeboy

Again, I think Jas. & BC stand above the best, even on state ratings!  I too would put OF as the probable winner of the #3 spot--good Coaching, good attitude, good work ethics and good fan base.

The last spot should come down to 4 teams. HF, Silsbee, HJ, and OF

i have a inside source that tells me that they dont think that BC will make the playoffs and that they know a kid from BC that is scared to even be on the field when we are hitting and doesnt want to step up to the plate wen anyone from our team is piching so im calling it now

1.Jasper

2.HJ

3.Silsbee (even though i dont like them)

this is my guesstimation

Guest BC boy 17

i have a inside source that tells me that they dont think that BC will make the playoffs and that they know a kid from BC that is scared to even be on the field when we are hitting and doesnt want to step up to the plate wen anyone from our team is piching so im calling it now

1.Jasper

2.HJ

this is my guesstimation

isnt any players from BC going to be scared.....if there is one, hes not going to be playing. They are very much ready for the season to start, the players cant wait.....they know its going to be a tough district, but they are going to scrap and claw for just about everything. Next years team for BC is going to be very determined

Guest Orangeboy

1.Jasper

2.HJ

this is my guesstimation

You betta get yourself some new sources. DRUGS ARE BAD UMMMKAY!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder