Silsbee 95 Vidor 52/FINAL

WOSgrad

Vidor Senior night at Pirate gym, last time chewing out the refs and questioning the coaching decisions for me lol. I’m going to stay off the phone and take this one in, in all it’s glory. There are plenty of Silsbee fans here to give updates, this might be a long night for the Pirates. First time playing the Tigers in full force in several years. I don’t remember ever seeing Vidor play Silsbee (the real team) in the 3 years I’ve been watching Varsity basketball. That’s probably a good thing with the teams they had, although I would have liked to watch Bush and squad. I’m taking Silsbee by 17 tonight, so maybe I’ll get one prediction right for the season.

34 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Vidor Senior night at Pirate gym, last time chewing out the refs and questioning the coaching decisions for me lol. I’m going to stay off the phone and take this one in, in all it’s glory. There are plenty of Silsbee fans here to give updates, this might be a long night for the Pirates. First time playing the Tigers in full force in several years. I don’t remember ever seeing Vidor play Silsbee (the real team) in the 3 years I’ve been watching Varsity basketball. That’s probably a good thing with the teams they had, although I would have liked to watch Bush and squad. I’m taking Silsbee by 17 tonight, so maybe I’ll get one prediction right for the season.

Vidor Senior Night at home will probable end with a bad loss for those seniors.  Silsbee by double digits on the road.

2 minutes ago, Boneyard Boys said:

Oh man a ref just took a header straight into the hardwood floor, not looking good over here on the Vidor side. A player bumped into him from behind and he took a nosedive, he didn’t catch his fall at all. You could instantly tell he was in the hurt box, blood all over the court, he’s going to need some stitches. 

A two man crew benefits Silsbee

Just now, Boneyard Boys said:

Long delay here in the 2nd, 21-11 Silsbee it hasn’t been good for the Pirates. Silsbee is everywhere defensively, it’s like they have an extra man on the court. And who is #14 coming off the bench and lighting it up from 3 for the Tigers?

That is usual starter Sr Shan Gilder Jr.

13 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Well this one is over already.

Playing against "fake Silsbee" the first time sorta hurt Vidor.  If they had seen our regular squad one time before already, they might could have better prepared for this game and made it more of a contest.

I’d say... no other team plays defense like that, none that we’ve seen all season long. This team lost to Lumberton? The refs must have actually made some calls that night and put them on the line, either that or you guys laid back on D.

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Silsbee 95 Vidor 52/FINAL