Warren vs Franklin

warfan

The Lady Warriors have a very good chance of winning this match if they play the way we know that they can....saw Franklin play last night and they are no  where near as strong as they were last year.  I am also looking forward to another Warren / Kountze match up.  Best of luck to the Lady Warriors!!!!  Ahhh, Who's the CHIEF?  :o

This team has shown a lot of character and heart the entire season.  With all of the pieces of the puzzle back together, this team will be able to compete with any team in their way.  Congratulations, Christan, Tiffany, Stormy, Chelsea, Courtney, Brandi, Allyssa, Shaina, and coaches on your district championship, and good luck Warren lady Warriors against Franklin.

I just want to wish Christan, Tiffany, Stormy, Chelsea, Courtney, Brandi, Allyssa, Shaina, and Coaches Basinger and Kehtel the best of luck tonight. My only regret is that I can't be there tonight in person cheering you on :'(, but just know that I will be thinking about you tonight, and hopefully I'll get a call from someone with the good news. Play like you're capable, and no one can stop you.

Coach Ellis ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder