Dedicated to Cardinalbacker aka Unicorn Boy

Realville

14 hours ago, Realville said:

If you watch this documentary an still don’t believe there wasn’t massive voter fraud and suppression of the truth then you need to be admitted to a mental institution for evaluation. 

I opened the video but didn’t get too far into it. Mike Lindell was at the White House the weekend of 1/2/21 trying to convince Trump to declare martial law. No offense, but the guy’s first priority was seeing Trump remain in power regardless of facts or evidence. 
I don’t listen to people on either side who have an obvious bent in their respective direction. That guy was probably more emphatic about Trump winning than Trump himself. 

6 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

I opened the video but didn’t get too far into it. Mike Lindell was at the White House the weekend of 1/2/21 trying to convince Trump to declare martial law. No offense, but the guy’s first priority was seeing Trump remain in power regardless of facts or evidence. 
I don’t listen to people on either side who have an obvious bent in their respective direction. That guy was probably more emphatic about Trump winning than Trump himself. 

If you don’t watch the whole documentary an some the individuals he brought in especially Mr Shiva and Mary Fanning who has absolute proof of the fraud then your just making yourself look like the fool that you are. The fake news martial law nonsense was from some faux reporters zooming in on papers in his hand that had recommendations from many different attorneys across the country. His purpose there was to show the report that showed absolute proof of foreign interference in the election. I knew you would be too intellectually lazy to watch the whole documentary an would make a foolish lazy response. Watch the whole documentary I think you’ll be shocked of the proof.

On 2/6/2021 at 6:42 PM, Realville said:

If you don’t watch the whole documentary an some the individuals he brought in especially Mr Shiva and Mary Fanning who has absolute proof of the fraud then your just making yourself look like the fool that you are. The fake news martial law nonsense was from some faux reporters zooming in on papers in his hand that had recommendations from many different attorneys across the country. His purpose there was to show the report that showed absolute proof of foreign interference in the election. I knew you would be too intellectually lazy to watch the whole documentary an would make a foolish lazy response. Watch the whole documentary I think you’ll be shocked of the proof.

You really need to familiarize  yourself with Occam’s Razor. The straightest line is almost always the correct one.