Meghan McCain Speaks Out-WOW!

BLUEDOVE3

7 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Does not matter. His legacy is destroyed. Will be in top 2 as worse presidents when this subject come up for discussion.

Does not matter??????? He won’t go down as the worst president in my eyes. You don’t even realize that he was blamed for everything.......including the freaking weather. Give me a break. Wait till you read what I post about Biden. There will be something everyday.

10 minutes ago, Reagan said:

You do realize that that is your opinion, right?

You're a smart dude... you need to question what is real and what is not.  Just because it's "underground" and says what you want to hear doesn't make it true.  

You need to be skeptical when viewing the MSM, but you've also got to be ESPECIALLY careful when viewing non-traditional sources.  That looks like the digital version of those low-end gossip mags they used to sell at the checkout counter.  "Girl, 7, gives birth to three-headed catfish" on the cover and stuff. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Omg... I just checked out your source. You do realize that your source is 100% trash, right? 

No - these trump worshippers do not realize they are being brainwashed. They literally have low IQs. Why else would so called conservatives passionately vote for and defend the reality TV show host?? 

6 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

No - these trump worshippers do not realize they are being brainwashed. They literally have low IQs. Why else would so called conservatives passionately vote for and defend the reality TV show host?? 

Because it’s the only choice they had besides an Alzheimer laden dude being rented by the Chinese with a radical leftist waiting in the wings for him to die. 

5 minutes ago, InMAGAWeTrust said:

Vote for I understand.  Defend his actions I cannot understand. 

I've said it repeatedly.  Trump was nowhere near the best R candidate in '16, but he got the R nomination and was a better choice than Hillary, IMO.  There were no other viable options in '20 except Trump and Biden, and I probably wouldn't have voted against Biden if his VP choice wasn't so objectionable to me, personally, and that matters considering how unlikely Biden is to complete his term.  

But he is, was, and always will be a buffoon.