Beaumont Central at Dayton Predictions?

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure the seniors from last year left a lasting impression on the then young guns to the now starters.  We had same great tacklers last year, and for this year, players armtackling and Letting RB's that torch us consistantly for 100 + yards and against other defenses are non-existant is unexcusable.  I Do believe that the offensive change will greatly increase our chances though and put some pressure on Daytons defense.  Just like Short said, we need to block somebody.  I still say Jags by 7 pts.

Hope your right soul i like the ideal of the ponies going with 2 losses, but then at the same time i dont want yall coming to our house riding high after a "W", i cant decide in this one

The Jaguars make their first visit to Bronco Stadium. The Jaguars are in a must win situation after having lost to Nederland and Lumberton. Once thought at the beginning of the season to contend for the district championship, now their playoff hopes are hanging by a rope that is getting thinner and thinner. Unfortunately for the Jaguars they have to use this thin rope to lasso the resurgent Broncos. After losing their first district game against the Raiders the Broncos have crushed their last three opponents by a combined score of 122 to 13. The Jaguars will be unable to lasso the Broncos. Look for the Broncos to win this one going away and in so doing, TERMINATE the Jaguars playoff chances.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

DAYTON 34 CENTRAL 7

For more "Fearless Predictions" go to....

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Guest PurplePride

Wow........I am usually very quiet or upbeat and will remain so....BUT......hello Bronco world? Can I not hear some GO BRONCOS besides TWO of you???

I am not walking to my seat in the reserved section for nothing, thank you, can we not hear the thighs crying, help me, help me? for NOTHING! Oh yes, Dayton will bring it on and bring it on good, MORE than ONE POINT for the beating I take three days a week for them! Usually, I am nicer but since only two of us and one are for Dayton, I say.......BRING IT ON! Never been a smack talker but for once I will stick my neck out and GO FOR IT!  ;) Darn, feels good! ;D Woo Hoo! :o

GO BRONCOS! ;D

Wow........I am usually very quiet or upbeat and will remain so....BUT......hello Bronco world? Can I not hear some GO BRONCOS besides TWO of you???

I am not walking to my seat in the reserved section for nothing, thank you, can we not hear the thighs crying, help me, help me? for NOTHING! Oh yes, Dayton will bring it on and bring it on good, MORE than ONE POINT for the beating I take three days a week for them! Usually, I am nicer but since only two of us and one are for Dayton, I say.......BRING IT ON! Never been a smack talker but for once I will stick my neck out and GO FOR IT!  ;) Darn, feels good! ;D Woo Hoo! :o

GO BRONCOS! ;D

Their scared, PurplePride!  lol.  I think they scared of us!  ;D ;D

The Jaguars make their first visit to Bronco Stadium. The Jaguars are in a must win situation after having lost to Nederland and Lumberton. Once thought at the beginning of the season to contend for the district championship, now their playoff hopes are hanging by a rope that is getting thinner and thinner. Unfortunately for the Jaguars they have to use this thin rope to lasso the resurgent Broncos. After losing their first district game against the Raiders the Broncos have crushed their last three opponents by a combined score of 122 to 13. The Jaguars will be unable to lasso the Broncos. Look for the Broncos to win this one going away and in so doing, TERMINATE the Jaguars playoff chances.

TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION

DAYTON 34 CENTRAL 7

For more "Fearless Predictions" go to....

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Dude you sound like Digger Felps on College Game Day...  You ever thought about being a sports caster?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder