Bayou Bowl VIII Predictions! OF at BC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you predict that????

BC dont score and OF does!!!

OF QB last week passing over 200 and running over 100 against a good kville team

so overtime i highly doubt it!!

It was a joke. I really HATE to say this, but I think OField defeats BC easily, and I really think the final will be 42 - 10 OF -- I'm REALLY pulling for a W for my Cardinals -- As I said before, NO TEAM should EVER have go not win a game, but, if that's the cards being dealt, oh well, BC will be back  ;D

Guest Bulldog

Im gonna take BC....Someone has too  ;D

BC 20

OF 18

Last year OF played Kirbyville better than BC did but BC took it to OF. I look(pray :-\) to see the same this year.....

Guest bleed orange

You can throw the records out the window on this game. BC seems to have OF number. We have had the teams in the past that should have beaten BC but never could. Our kids are hungry and I know the BC kids are  also for that first win. Should be a great game. Hopefully this is the year we have BC number. Take it to them Bobcats!!!!! We Believe.

hmmm.........

Im going with  of 27 bc 21

I think it depends on the health of bc quaterback  I think he will be the best athlete on the field it just depends if he can carry the entire cardinal team on his banged up body.

I seriously don't see him carrying the entire team on his back.............that appears to be the other way around and right now, the team is trying to carry him.  The statement that he is the best athlete on the field is not very accurate either..........there are a number of athletes out there who go out every game, get busted up, hurt, bruised, but they go back out on the field and play for the team, no matter how bad they are aching and hurting from the hits they have taken.  So, these are the guys carrying this team now and remember it's "team" and that is the key word here.  And hats off to the guys on this team that play every chance they get, suck it up and never want to let on that they are hurt because they don't want to let their team down.  You guys are the real athletes, and as long as you keep playing like you do, good things will eventually happen.  You are the ones now that have to step up and be the leaders that this team desperately needs.

hmmm.........

Im going with  of 27 bc 21

I think it depends on the health of bc quaterback  I think he will be the best athlete on the field it just depends if he can carry the entire cardinal team on his banged up body.

I completely disagree with this statement! No one player actually can carry the team, and I would have to say the wide receivers have carried the qb the majority of the season by busting their butts to make catches that are injuring them!  I would credit some of the best athletes to a couple of WR & running backs running themselves to death and never leaving the game and doing what it takes to support the team and actually have pride!  BC needs a qb thats a leader!!!!!!

Shame on you cardmom and eagle12. You both just prove the bc has more than fair share of whiners and finger pointers. Your QB is an exceptional kid and I am sure he gives you everything he has. If there was a better option wouldn't your coach go to it. Or does he owe some special allegience to DB.

Grow up kiddos!!

I completely disagree with this statement! No one player actually can carry the team, and I would have to say the wide receivers have carried the qb the majority of the season by busting their butts to make catches that are injuring them!  I would credit some of the best athletes to a couple of WR & running backs running themselves to death and never leaving the game and doing what it takes to support the team and actually have pride!  BC needs a qb thats a leader!!!!!!

Haaa....somebody hit on a sore subject!!!!! easy killer,,,, that person was just making a comment

Shame on you cardmom and eagle12. You both just prove the bc has more than fair share of whiners and finger pointers. Your QB is an exceptional kid and I am sure he gives you everything he has. If there was a better option wouldn't your coach go to it. Or does he owe some special allegience to DB.

Grow up kiddos!!

You tell me, does he?  I don't have a clue if he has a better option or not, and I never said that the QB is not an exceptional kid, did I?  I just said I disagreed to the statement that he has to carry this entire team to win.  Do you think he has carried the team.................if so, you have not attended any BC games and that's nothing against the QB, it's just facts, because he certainly is not carrying anybody.  I don't question he is hurt, so are most of the other kids out there, but I don't come on here and say the WR or running back has to carry the entire Cardinal team on their poor hurt body,  and believe me, they have taken many more hits.  So my comment was to a person that acts like he is the only player out there and if he isn't, they are nothing, that is a joke.

Grow up??? Are you kidding???  It has nothing to do with growing up, it is about someone saying that ONE particular person carries the team and that is IMPOSSIBLE!  I never said the qb was a bad kid or person or never personally attacked him.  I just think credit needs to be given where it's due and in my opinion (as well as many others) it hasn't been.  Like on a post a few days ago, its strange the same people get hurt when the team is down by 20, pay attention, it's not hard to tell who they are talking about - it doesn't take a genius!!!!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin