Where are all the Ned fans...paging Mr. Mosely......

akifan94

That is what a physical football team looks like. Good game. Asa Cardenas is a stud. Our defense brought the wood and our running backs were too much. Bring on Lumberton.

Off subject here. What gives with refs? Calling a personal foul on Broussard for walking backwards after abig hit, but the next play the WR makes a catch and jumps in the face of the DB with no penalty? Then , calling Schexnaider for delay of game when he is being to told to run and does not know the play is over. That was BS. Third, Asa pushes Tezeno to the ground on a catch right in front of Ned sideline with no call. Was I seeing things wrong?

I almost feel like crying, as much as I hate to say it...good job Indians... :'(

We just couldn't move the ball, and couldn't stop the run...

PN-G doesn't throw much, But if I had a RB with tree trunks for legs I would give the ball to him too Ā ;D

Players of the games both for Nederland and PN-G

PN-G: Jacob Hemmings

Nederland: Asa Cardenas

You did your thing Asa, you are a stud son, keep up the good work. 8)

The one handed catch by Asa was amazing. I think it boiled down to PN-G being too physical with a youn Ned team. Bellows has a very good arm also. I was nervous all the way until we could kneel it. Great game. The bragging rights come back to the good side of the tracks for a year.Ā  ;D

That is what a physical football team looks like. Good game. Asa Cardenas is a stud. Our defense brought the wood and our running backs were too much. Bring on Lumberton.

Off subject here. What gives with refs? Calling a personal foul on Broussard for walking backwards after abig hit, but the next play the WR makes a catch and jumps in the face of the DB with no penalty? Then , calling Schexnaider for delay of game when he is being to told to run and does not know the play is over. That was BS. Third, Asa pushes Tezeno to the ground on a catch right in front of Ned sideline with no call. Was I seeing things wrong?

The personal foul on Broussard was a good one, but Brady should have gotten one on the next play. Broussard stood up and flexed his muscles in his face after he hit Brady. Brady deserved a penalty on the next play for getting in Broussard's face, so you have a point there. The officials as a whole were bad both ways. The delay call on y'all was BS. The long Wright run with a fumble that we ended up with the ball on was confusing. We had a backwards pass that 85 broke up and if he would have picked the ball up the ref would have let it go. He hesitated a few seconds and when 85 didn't go after the ball he called it dead. There was at least a 2 second delay. The ball that Broussard intercepted was a close call as well. Both guys caught that ball and fell to the ground. I thought the officials were shaky both ways. PN-G earned the victory. Good luck the rest of the season.

Wrong about that last comment.Ā  Both players DID NOT catch the ball.Ā  PNG had the inside position and caught the ball clean, but as they came down, the defender reached in to try to pull the ball out.Ā  The official was in the right place to make the right call and rulled it a catch.Ā  After that, the receiver let go of the ball because the call had been made, but since that left only the defender holding the ball, Neuman was livid because he thought it was an INT.Ā  Ā  Watch the game Wed. night, you'l see that I'm right.

Wrong about that last comment.Ā  Both players DID NOT catch the ball.Ā  PNG had the inside position and caught the ball clean, but as they came down, the defender reached in to try to pull the ball out.Ā  The official was in the right place to make the right call and rulled it a catch.Ā  After that, the receiver let go of the ball because the call had been made, but since that left only the defender holding the ball, Neuman was livid because he thought it was an INT.Ā  Ā  Watch the game Wed. night, you'l see that I'm right.

That is what I saw. Broussard had inside position. He made the catch and as they were going down the Ned WR tied him up. Rule says it is our posession. I missed the Wright fumble. I was picking my daughter up.

I will take your word for it. I heard you on the radio tonight and you were very classy. I did not see that play all that well, but it looked like it could have gone either way. I am by no means blaming the refs for this game at all. PN-G was the better team this evening. I feel like the refs had a lousy game, but did not favor either team.

I listened to the second half of the game on the radio. The pass int you are talking about was a clean int according to the announcers. They both said that Broussard I think they said clearly had the ball first and the Nederland player tried to take it away. PNG you earned a good big victory tonight. From what it sounded to me in the second half both your offense and defense played better than Nederland. You deserved to win. Congratulations and good luck against Lumberton.

He interecepted a ball and ran it back 40 yards on y'alls first drive. He converted a 4th down in y'alls territory on 4th and 1. He had an okay game, not great by any means. Wright beat him to the corner a few times. He laid a few nice hits on Hemmings. Overall, an average game.

The whole interception and tied up conrtoversy was confusing for me because the DB for PN-G's name was Broussard, and our WR's name is Broussard too...lol, thought that was kind of funny.

I thought DJ had a pretty good game.

Didn't hear much on Wareall's part, I love watching those two kids on defense, they are great. Just didn't get to see much tonightĀ  :-\

But on offense Asa is incredible to watch. Don't know much about the guy, but as long as he keeps pulling in these awesome stats I like himĀ  ;D ;D

Wright never out ran him, it was just a great play to run at him because they faked him down inside then pitched it. I know because they ran it a few times and we never had any other support.He had a pretty good game but didn't hear grogan either.PN-G hadthe better night

There were some iffy calls on both sides last night and fortunately none of which changed the outcome.

That crew seemed confused the whole night though. They couldn't get the ball ready for the snap, they had several conferences where it looked like they had no clue what was going on and overall looked like a bunch of rookies.

Congrats to the Indians. You played a tough game and there was some good hitting from both teams. I was really impressed with Hennings speed after he broke through the line. No one that big should be that fast too. Broussard should get player of the game though. He plays lights out CB.

On the interception.....Nederland was called for a false start so the ball is dead and there is no INT. Lucky break for us in hindsight. I don't know where the delay call came from. It only kept us from being penalized 5 yards, but the ball would have still been ours. Just trying to figure out the refs.

On the interception.....Nederland was called for a false start so the ball is dead and there is no INT. Lucky break for us in hindsight. I don't know where the delay call came from. It only kept us from being penalized 5 yards, but the ball would have still been ours. Just trying to figure out the refs.

Speaking of the refs, I have a question . . . When a kick goes out of bounds, where is the receiving team supposed to get the ball spotted?Ā  The 30?Ā  The 35?Ā  The 40?Ā  I saw the ball get spotted at both the 35 & the 30 last night.Ā  Obviously, this in no way affected the outcome of the game, this is merely a rules question, as I am just curious as to where the ball is supposed to be spotted.Ā 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami