Coach of the Year

Typical mlc. Arrogant fools when they win. Funny, the HF vs LCM game was a meaningless tournament game but when you play a warm up game vs BC you think you are the king of orange county.

Remember these games are for KIDS not pompous ass parents.

How many baseball games do you attend?

PS Do you all have the word HUMBLE in your dictionaries at MLC?

Let see a game early in the season, where you have already pitched your entire staff earlier tournament vs. a warmup game to get you ready for the playoff's. I guess theres a little difference. BTW dnalreden try to use some facts in your next post if you can.

Are you talking about a meaningless tournament game? Oh maybe it wasn't meaningless to you.

Knowing Griff he wouldn't consider this game meaningless, it wasn't the pitching he was concerned with, it was 0 runs he put up against HF.

After this tournament he lit a fire and the Bears haven't looked back since.

Let us not forget the quality tournament hosted by Bridge City while we are at it. Since pulling out of LCM's they have really turned their own tourny into the best Little League Tournament in SETX. I'm sure they didn't pull out of LCM's for fear of what might happen to their pre-district record, I'm sure it had more to do with soaring gas prices, school budget cuts and low enrollment numbers.

BC does play schools in our own class and don't mind playing Nederland and Sulpher as mentioned above. Who exactly is on your non-district schedule. I see the only 4A schools you played were in the Brenham tournament. Could you imagine the win streak BC would have if they played only 2A schools before district!

Dogball, I'm calling :bss on your screen name. Judging by your previous posts, they are all direct negative blasts toward LITTLE CYPRESS-MAURICEVILLE'S baseball program. My guess is, you are a red bird in dog's clothing still licking your wounds from the tune up game where LITTLE CYPRESS-MAURICEVILLE obtained bragging rights for Orange County. Some tune-up games are just that, you know if you attended the LCM-bc match-up that it meant far more than that to both teams, the fans and coaches, otherwise, bc would not have left their ace out there the entire 7 innings. You should really come out of the closet, being a red bird isn't always something to be ashamed of. I root for them when they aren't playing the BEARS from LCM.

Guest BC#1Fan

Coach Bryant of Bridge City he brought him to the state tournament last year. This year starting the season off at #1 and never loosing that spot and Angelle don't pitch every game so don't say he's the whole reason, without good coach you have nothing.

Next season will be a great chance for Coach Bryant to prove what he has got as a coach. I agree, this year people think it is a no-brainer, anyone can win with Angelle, but next year if BC is successful, he will finally be able to take some credit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder