ALL ABOARD THE L-TRAIN!!!

Guest maverick24

I hope to God that Lumberton comes into their game against Nederland thinking that they have the slightest chance of beating the Bulldogs.

By that time, Nederland will be undefeated in district, and Slumberton will either:

A) Be on the brink of making the playoffs, or B) Not even be in the picture.

Central wasn't able to overcome a sloppy first half against Nederland, and I look for Stowers to have his boys ready to whip up on the Lumberton Raiders (3-0 in 3A) and (2-0 against sorry teams).

Sorry Raiders, but your train ride is gonna be cut short.

Against sorry teams, Tell that to Dayton after you beat them which will not be easy.

i think (i hope) that by now the coaches in 22-4a are takin lumberton a little more serious, they are just proving that hard work, effort, and most of all HEART can win football games, its not all about talent, though it helps, lumberton will win against central, gonna be a great game, people neglect how much the crowd helps in lumberton, there hasnt been an empty friday night seat in Raider Stadium since last year, just wait central, just wait lol ;D

Coach Creduer will find a way to win just watch and see nederland and png fans they have the best rushing defense in 22-4a ;)

Well that's just tasty but Nederland has put about 1,200 yards passing while trying to break in a new sophmore quarterback and he has managed to toss 10 touchdowns since coming off of the bench. Now that he has gotten a couple of games under his belt, our quarterback has put up more than 500 yards passing and 5 touchdowns in the two district games where it counts. You had better hope for the best passing defense if you want to hang in that game.

Guest maverick24

No Doubt Ned is good But I think Ned should worry about PNG and Dayton before you think about the L-Train!! Please dont tell us that Ned's speed will kill us!!! LOL Our first chore is Central's speed. Then PNG, Ozen, LCM and then we will talk about Ned. By then we could both be in the Playoffs or both out of the Playoffs. Lets wait on that smack. I do know the Conductor and can prolly get some of you a ticket on the L-Train if you want to ride some history.

Mav,

In his defense TVC did not bring it up, he was just commenting in regards to Texasfan87's comments. Trust me, this aint the Dogs forst rodeo and they are not "worried" about any team, just preparing for them one at a time. They are well versed in what it takes to have success . No one is looking past today in Nederland much less PNG. One snap, one hit, one practice, one day, one game at a time. :)

i think (i hope) that by now the coaches in 22-4a are takin lumberton a little more serious, they are just proving that hard work, effort, and most of all HEART can win football games, its not all about talent, though it helps, lumberton will win against central, gonna be a great game, people neglect how much the crowd helps in lumberton, there hasnt been an empty friday night seat in Raider Stadium since last year, just wait central, just wait lol ;D

Yea, winning normally gets butts in the seats.

Guest doubles_gun

L-Town hasn't made the playoffs yet. I will admit they are very good offensively and play sound defense. The district they are in is very tuff and teams traditionally are very good. Dont count your chickens before they hatch. There is still a lot of football to play. Good Luck Raiders!!!

Winning does wonders, and I'm glad to see it for the kids. Nederland and PNG have been packing the stands game after game for years, win or lose, definitely the best fans around and I'm proud to be part of that group. That's why both teams have the tradition they do. GO DOGS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NEWton86
    Newest Member
    NEWton86