""Official Mid County Madness Thread" PNG/Ned Predictons

Guest TravelingBandsman

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was talking about a streak that ended in 1984. I am not that good in math but I think that is more than 8 years. Correct me if I am wrong.  ;D

I did not read the first post. I was responding to the owned since the 2000's. What are you Ned fans going to do if you lose? Will ya'll be able to live with yourselves?

What are you Ned fans going to do if you lose? Will ya'll be able to live with yourselves?

I don't know what we will do if we lose. It is so rare, maybe a few years since we have lost a game, we might just all go jump off of a cliff.  ::)

What's the definition of a generation... I'm not that smart.  How long has Neumann been at Nederland... that's how long Ned has owned PNG.  Not as good as the ownership PNG had on us back in the 70's, but it's our own little sorry piece of ownership that we are holding on to.  I've enjoyed it for what it's worth.

we have got it together on offense. as you could see last week. dropped passes shoudlnt be blamed on tatum especiallywhen he put it in their hands. its a good game either way. but tezeno is the best corner in setx and im srue he will be lined up on neds cardenez who btw is no where near as fast and cunning as tezeno. close game. tezeno wins it on defense for us. along with help from doty and broussard and the two smartest line backers in the district walker and miller. our offense will be led by good backs and tatum and johnson and doty and barnett.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder