139 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• West Orange-Stark
    • Kirbyville

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alrighy WO-S92 i really dont think that you should down K-ville like you do cause as you see people have looked at us like "oh their just a small 3A school" but have you looked at the statistics..Kville is expected to win state soo i would just say that you shouldnt over look us like that because we might just come around to bite in the butt

Who picked Kville to win state?

???

see what did i tell yall... like i said you can over look us..im not saying that we are going to win i was just saying look out cause we are gonna give yall a run for yalls money and i was just stating what i have heard and to whoever says that we are playing freshmen..so what that just goes to show that we accually have people that are that good to play on V so what big deal....and yea a few of our guys got hurt so what..and yall are bigger than us big whoopdee  dooo that just means that we are smaller..and we just have that many good people on our team and in which wo-s doesnt have good enough fish to play V..

see what did i tell yall... like i said you can over look us..im not saying that we are going to win i was just saying look out cause we are gonna give yall a run for yalls money and i was just stating what i have heard and to whoever says that we are playing freshmen..so what that just goes to show that we accually have people that are that good to play on V so what big deal....and yea a few of our guys got hurt so what..and yall are bigger than us big whoopdee  dooo that just means that we are smaller..and we just have that many good people on our team and in which wo-s doesnt have good enough fish to play V..

OMG!!!! Is there an age requirement to post on this site? That was brutal!

Wow. I'm going to leave the grammar alone. I'm going to leave it alone. Wow.

On the other hand, your arguments make almost no sense. We're bigger, so that means you're smaller? A few guys got hurt, so what? Well, with teams of 21-25 guys (like we both have), it's hard to play with that many people injured. We have a few as well - missing our best DL last week (that's defensive lineman - not download or "on the downlow"). Besides, some of the posts you're arguing with are from your fellow kville fans. (oh, and our freshman team is undefeated)

ooohhh! somebody needs hooked on phonics and a #3 pencil with a BIG CHIEF tablet! ::) ::)

Guest A-TOWN

I'm not sure from which angle you were looking. I remember very well that the stands were packed on WOS side. Hard to find a good spot to park AND sit. 

I dont remember WOS feeling up the stands

Then maybe you should think about what you mean before you post it!  You know!  Think before you act ::)  And, if you are trying to bother me with your little reply grow up!  Maybe this site is a little to mature for you ;D

Or is it possible that you are too sensitive for this site????

What did you say?  ???  ???  ???

I would consider removing the Grad part from my name if I were you. Or maybe the Kville part. But for sure one or the other.

Yeah.. back on topic.. and wow your freshman are undefeated that's good... ours would be pretty awesome too if we didn't move the good freshman up. And some of our juniors aren't even on varsity, and they're pretty good, so our freshman guys that are on varsity must be good if they are better than some good junior players, so they definately deserve their spot on field.

I agree with you banana, this will be an awesome game. No matter what the outcome, the kville fans will be there supporting out great team win or lose.  We are proud of our team as others are of theirs just some people like putting the town as well as the other teams down and for what purpose. See ya at the game, good luck to both teams especially if it rains, and GO CATS!!!!!!

Haha.. yeah I'm very proud of our guys too. Win or lose, I'm sure they'll do their best. And hopefully our guys can keep their heads and finish it with a win. Yeah, I don't see the purpose in them talking crap on us either but it's fine, we have a very good team and that's all that matters. We'll see what's right tonight.

Haha.. yeah I'm very proud of our guys too. Win or lose, I'm sure they'll do their best. And hopefully our guys can keep their heads and finish it with a win. Yeah, I don't see the purpose in them talking censored on us either but it's fine, we have a very good team and that's all that matters. We'll see what's right tonight.[/color]

Are you serious?  Have you read the posts by k-villeballa and skankbar(sp) regarding WO-S?

Yeah I have, but it's not like I'm agreeing with them. I don't see why either of us should talk crap.. it's not smart to be SO so sure about tonight, cause then you'll feel dumb if you're wrong.. cause a lot of people will be proved wrong after the game tonight. Good be Kville people, could be WO-S people.. never know!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    catherine
    Newest Member
    catherine