Nederland At Central Predictions?/GAME OF THE WEEK

KFDM COOP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see a blow out by EITHER team this season. Last season, Central smoked us without Mosley. They would have beaten us even if Mosley would have played because our defense could not tackle B-Williams. The defense is much better this year and we are not dependent on one player on offense either. So, this should be a very good game. I think Central is the favorite at home and has the size and speed advantage, but I look for a good ballgame from two of the district's frontrunners.

Never know how the weather is going to effect a game, positively or negatively. Arguments can be made on both sides. Central will have the speed edge whether it is wet or not. A wet ball is harder to catch and throw, but it is also harder for a cornerback because the WR knows the route and corners have to react on a slck field. I could go on and on, but it remains to be seen who most impacted team due to the weather. Hopefully it will not rain much and it won't negatively impact either team.

I don't see a blow out by EITHER team this season. Last season, Central smoked us without Mosley. They would have beaten us even if Mosley would have played because our defense could not tackle B-Williams. The defense is much better this year and we are not dependent on one player on offense either. So, this should be a very good game. I think Central is the favorite at home and has the size and speed advantage, but I look for a good ballgame from two of the district's frontrunners.

I think Mosely could have match B-Williams in the TD Department last year if he had been healthy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder