Nederland At Central Predictions?/GAME OF THE WEEK

KFDM COOP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never know, short.  I've heard of people snaping out of comas and being normal again.

Well we need to start a prayer band now for our OC!!!!  His Coma is going on 5 weeks now... We are about to loose him!! His breath is getting faint and his pulse is abnormal.  I hope you brought your shock machine and I hope you are prepared to give him mouth to mouth cause he is about dead! lol

Well we need to start a prayer band now for our OC!!!!  His Coma is going on 5 weeks now... We are about to loose him!! His breath is getting faint and his pulse is abnormal.  I hope you brought your shock machine and I hope you are prepared to give him mouth to mouth cause he is about dead! lol

Lol...Try some smelling sause.  I'll pass on the mouth to mouth.  Just beat us then, Nederland.  ;D ;D

Guest maverick24

Think Both teams are very good, This comes from a Raider fan ok. I am hoping it ends in a 17-17 tie!!!!! LOL that will make District tight!!!

Guest 87CRU79

Nederland will have to be on their "A" game offensively to habe any chance of beating Central. The Jaguars have a stout defense, and will be bringing a lot of pressure against young Bellow.

But what I here from ex-Central players and current fans is that, the OC is having trouble calling effective plays for the Jags. I know if I had Frog on my team, I would try to get the ball in his hands as much as I could. The Nederland "bend but don't break" defense has been steadfast for the Dogs. Look for them to keep Nederland in the game.

I think it is going to be a defensive battle at the Babe, and I may be a little biased with my prediction but, Nederland 17 - Central 14.

Titan... wondering if you've picked the correct overrated Dog.  Last week you agreed to move from MM to Cardenas... just wondering if he's still overrated??? Just asking your thoughts.  Didn't know if he had done enough yet, or if you'd ride him for two years?

Central has owned Nederland the past 5-6 years...as much as I hate to say it, nothing will change, especially in the Babe.

Bellow hasn't seen a defense with this much speed, and the Nederland defense hasn't seen a back as fast as Hall. DJ needs a big game...

I wanna see that soph. RB from Nederland get some reps. Kid looks like a stud, but I'm sure Nuemann and his staff have their reasons why he isn't getting reps.

Anyway, Jags 35 Dogs 20

We have to have to hit that QB, not just pressure him.  Even if we don't get the sack, we want to rough him up just so he'll think about it for the next play.  Seen a lot of times some, not all , of our LB's and DL-linemen get back there and let the QB squirt away.  I'm telling you, if I see this, I'm going to have a fit!

I see a lot of people are picking Nederland over us, which is cool, everyone has their opinion.  I have never sat on the visitor's side of Babe, but I may have to make an exception, to make sure I'm the one that passes out the crow tall all the Bulldog fans before they head out.  ;D ;D

Bmtsoulja1....A coworker of mine which is a Jag fan says D. Hall has a brother that plays on this team. He states that he is very athletic, too. I looked in last weeks boxscore of Central/LCM and I couldnt find his name. Does he have a brother and is he that good??? If so, what position does he play?

Bmtsoulja1....A coworker of mine which is a Jag fan says D. Hall has a brother that plays on this team. He states that he is very athletic, too. I looked in last weeks boxscore of Central/LCM and I couldnt find his name. Does he have a brother and is he that good??? If so, what position does he play?

Last name is Thomas.  Plays RB along with Frog

Central has a Charles and Jeffrey Thomas listed as RB's. Just curious...which one is D. Hall's brother or brothers!!! Looks like C. Thomas averaged 12 yards per carry last week.

Charles Thomas is his name.  And he's a junior

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Will probably be released by the Democrats come September.  Sound familiar?
    • Sure.  You reassign an employee and they leave voluntarily instead of being fired and being open to litigation.  The outcome is the same, but you are making my point.  The superintendent and AD and principal are all empowered to make personnel decisions.  Instead of accepting the decision made, you talk about lawyering up, no one else was reprimanded, railroad job.  I am old enough to remember when high school sports taught life lessons...accountability being chief among them.
    • I know absolutely nothing about the situation, but I do know head coaches of sports other than the AD have actual teaching assignments, and I know from my wife having worked in the sped department of multiple schools that it’s not uncommon at all for coaches to shirk those duties.  It could very well be that this was the case at BC.  Or not, I don’t know.  Just bringing this up to point out the fact that, although many coaches only want to worry about coaching, they generally have several other responsibilities at the school.  some of them neglect or ignore these duties entirely.  If he’s been written up for other issues before, it’s a dumb argument to say “he was punished for this and others were not”.  If he had a pile of write ups in his file and they did not then it makes sense that the punishments were different.  
    • He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned and people get reassigned all the time. If he was actually fired, then you would have a point, but he wasn’t fired. Based on the information presented here no way this would stand if they fired him and he lawyered up. 
    • I heard the assistant was going to get this job and assume it was referring to the old Vidor coach, Nate Smith.  I always thought he did more with less at Vidor and can't help but think he shares some responsibility in Vidor's recent success. 
  • Topics