Nederland At Central Predictions?/GAME OF THE WEEK

KFDM COOP

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same offense looked better last year becaause off B-Will.... That offense works with a qb that is a run threat... Now central doesn't the qb to play like they did last year.  Its the Colt McCoy dilemma, he is not Vince Young but they force him to play in that set.  Our qb is a better (not great) passer than runner and teams can see that.  So they don't bite on the run option... They just follow So let him run the pro set..  allow for the backs to run out of the I-form. I believe the offense would be more fluent with this change.

For some reason we normally have Tha Dawgs #. Don't know about this year though. Will be a good game. They have a good passing game. Our corners will be busy all night. We are going to have to cover and pressure that QB. It's gonna be a good one. Much respect for the Dawgs,  4real!

I have no idea what will happen. Two good teams meeting up and we are at the Babe where the Dogs have struggled. This one could go either way but I think that being in the Jags house is going to make it a much tougher game for the Dogs to win. I am not saying they will lose, but I think its going to be a tough game for both teams.

The biggest thing is, I think it will be the first real test for Bellows to have to deal with Speedy defensive backs and an agressive pass rush. I think we will need to run the ball and keep the handle to win. I will be surprised if we win it with an all out passing attack. I hope Roy gets his act together so we can have a power running back, I think we will need it.

I think we will enter this game as the underdog even though we are 4-0. Central has had our number and the Central staff has always had a great gameplan against us. But, we are a totally different scheme now so that could make a difference. So, who knows? I think Central is the favorite at home, but I would not be shocked either way. Both teams will be in the hunt all season for playoff spots. Hope it is a good, clean, injury free game.

The same offense looked better last year becaause off B-Will.... That offense works with a qb that is a run threat... Now central doesn't the qb to play like they did last year.  Its the Colt McCoy dilemma, he is not Vince Young but they force him to play in that set.  Our qb is a better (not great) passer than runner and teams can see that.  So they don't bite on the run option... They just follow So let him run the pro set..  allow for the backs to run out of the I-form. I believe the offense would be more fluent with this change.

Its not the same offense.  Ozen is running the offense that Rison installed.  Your offense is more of a West Virginia look this year.  Its a 2 back shotgun formation mostly.  So your players are learning a new scheme also.  You will have some growing pains, but atleast you guys are still winning.

Kirby will finally be encountering his first core of aggressive, speedy DB's and fast pass rush. Luckily our O-Line's main talent is pass blocking. We will need to establish some sort of running game to take the pressure off of Kirby, and our O-Line has a hard time getting a push off the ball.

Frog's do for a break out game and the Dog D is going to need to have their A Game ready for Hall. I'm hoping that the Central fans are not exagerating about their offense because they have way too much talent not to be producing.

Should make out to be a good game at the Babe.

Good Luck to both teams!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder