United’s game reshuffle after quarantine

6 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

And apparently, Mr. Jackson made a valiant effort to try to play the H-J game with a reschedule but couldn’t make it happen since district play would be going on...

I have no doubt that Dr. Jackson and Coach Fogo tried to get that game back.  However, both the Lady Wolves and Lady Hawks have a pretty full dance card for the rest of the year.

A Saturday in any other year would be an option but it wouldn't be a great idea to tie up Saturday's for non-district weekend games when the possibility is pretty high that those will be need to be used for make up district games.

1 minute ago, WOSgrad said:

I have no doubt that Dr. Jackson and Coach Fogo tried to get that game back.  However, both the Lady Wolves and Lady Hawks have a pretty full dance card for the rest of the year.

A Saturday in any other year would be an option but it wouldn't be a great idea to tie up Saturday's for non-district weekend games when the possibility is pretty high that those will be need to be used for make up district games.

I agree...