So what does Houston Sterling have?

dogbite

Every stat they have needs to be looked at with the understanding that this is a HORRIBLE district mostly HISD schools. 

QB threw for 2000 yards, 26 touchdowns, 7 interceptions

Top RB ran for 935 yards and 12 touchdowns

Top WR  had 1050 yards receiving and 15 TD

They give up about 28 PPG and score around 43 PPG (again, this average is strictly due to high scores vs. HISD)

12 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I wouldn’t worry.  The only teams they’ve beaten were other HISD schools and they’re horrible.  They’ve even lost to Galena Park.  Nederland will roll.  Game will be over with at halftime...

Some Crosby thought that at 5pm yesterday.... just sayin’

But I hope your assessment is correct  😀

BH beat them I think 40-0 last year. There fans or band didn’t even show up for the game. Our fans felt so bad for them that we cheered when they came on the field to start the game and after the half. It’s really a sad situation in these districts be grateful for the communities we live in.

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

BH beat them I think 40-0 last year. There fans or band didn’t even show up for the game. Our fans felt so bad for them that we cheered when they came on the field to start the game and after the half. It’s really a sad situation in these districts be grateful for the communities we live in.

I really FEEL this post!

1 hour ago, BHFAN said:

I just went on the Nederland football facebook page and mentioned this.  Its a great idea to show them support.  It says a lot about a community that would show this kindness.  

On 12/5/2020 at 11:01 AM, BHFAN said:

I went to that game. The band didn't arrive until halftime because they got stuck in traffic caused by construction to repair the damaged bridge over the San Jacinto River.