Shocker For This Friday?

KFDM COOP

;)  I dont think ya'll got my comments about PNG having a shocker victory over Ozen !!!  I was being sarcastic in my statements.  PNG has been given little to no credit or respect so far to date.  I truly believe PNG is a team to not be taken lightly about in this district.  They have alot of very talented players and I believe PNG is being taken lightly.  Which is fine.  I think its best for the boys,  I know I haven't seen a PNG team this focused in years on achieving the goals they have set for themselves. They don't talk about defeat, only a successful outcome.  They truly believe in themselves and that they are the team to beat.  (TRADITION, PRIDE and EXCELLENCE)  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FYI: I am a PNG dad.  My son dosen't even get on this site because he dosen't feel it serves him or his teammates a purpose.  All I hear from all these players is stay focused, leave it all on the field.  We will win !!! 

My Opinion.  I think Burnett and his coaching staff are doing a great job this season irregardless of the 2 losses.  He has motivated these boys and kept them focused even in defeat.  They know what counts and when it counts. 

I THINK IN THIS DISTRICT ITS ANYONE'S GAME ON ANY GIVEN NIGHT !!!

WHOEVER WANTS IT THE MOST WILL WIN !!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AREA TEAMS.  THIS DISTRICT IS JUST AMAZING WITH ALL THE TALENT ON THE FIELD EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT.

OF over Silsbee would be a shocker, but one that is possible if Silsbee continues to turn the ball over. Silsbee has a lot of talent on offense with an up & coming sophomore at QB but they do leave the ball on the turf more than they should. Castle is an excellent RB with power & quickness. Defense is very young & needs to be much more agressive.

I wouldn't be all that shocked by LC over Central. Are we asking which would be most shocking, or which upset is most likely? If we're asking about the upset, I think the Bears have a shot.

I was talking to Gas last night at the 8th grade game and thought LCM would beat Central tonight. They impressed me when we only won 6-0. Probably the best team from LCM in 8+ years. I dont see an upset here. I pick LCM anyway. (as much as I hate to say it) ;D

Guest BIG HOUSE

DAYTON  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

WHAT WAS EVERY CALLING LUMBERTON----LUMPTON  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

CROW AINT BAD ONCE YOU GET PAST THE FEATHERS!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder