The Law Suit Coming in Georgia Will Be Shocking!

Reagan

13 hours ago, Reagan said:

Video Footage From Georgia Shows Suitcases Filled with Ballots Pulled From Under Table AFTER Supervisor Told GOP Poll Workers to Leave Tabulation Center!

This is the hidden content, please

What’s Up, Ruby?  BREAKING: Crooked Operative Filmed Pulling Out Suitcases of Ballots in Georgia IS IDENTIFIED!!

23 hours ago, Reagan said:

Video Footage From Georgia Shows Suitcases Filled with Ballots Pulled From Under Table AFTER Supervisor Told GOP Poll Workers to Leave Tabulation Center!

People -- this is the smoking gun!  People were told to go home about 10:30PM that the counting had stopped.  But -- some stayed behind and pulled out 4 big boxes of ballots and started scanning them.  Again -- WOW!!

Carl DeMaio calls for audit of COVID-19 data; only 36 flu cases reported

SAN DIEGO (KUSI) – COVID-19 cases continue to increase across California, and here in San Diego County, but flu cases remain extremely low in comparison to this time in previous years.

We are well into flu season, but San Diego County’s data for flu infections only shows 36 reported cases so far this year. Carl DeMaio tweeted out this shocking revelation, comparing it to this time in other years saying, “In a typical year we get over 17,073 on average!”

DeMaio explained, “if you are going to use a set of numbers like COVID stats to shut down the economy, to take people’s livelihoods away, then we have to really look closely at what those numbers really mean, and whether those numbers are giving us the right picture.” Continuing, “my concern has been from the get go, that we are relying on numbers from government agencies, that may have a different agenda at stake. We would benefit from having a different set of eyes looking at them, such as an auditor or a citizens review committee. Because again, the decisions being made on these data sets are sweeping, the lockdowns are far reaching in terms of their impact.”

DeMaio then said San Diego County has refused to have any look over or vet our local COVID-19 numbers.

Chairman of Reform California, Carl DeMaio, joined KUSI’s Jason Austell on Good Morning San Diego to explain why he is calling for a “full audit of the COVID-19 data we are seeing reported from our public health system.”

7 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

It's Dec. 15th. Where is this shocking evidence? You do know Trump's camp disassociated themselves from Powell weeks ago.

That’s what I have been saying.  If they have all of this evidence, then get it out there.  I truly believe there must not be anything to it.  Wish I were wrong, but I don’t think so.  This goes for Guliani’s evidence as well.

7 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

It's Dec. 15th. Where is this shocking evidence? You do know Trump's camp disassociated themselves from Powell weeks ago.

If you’ve watched the hearings to the state legislatures in the swing see states where the fraud was massive you would see and hear some of it by witnesses and experts under oath but the problem is most media outlets aren’t covering the hearings you have to go to sites that livestream it. Heck Texas tried to present a case to the SCOTUS with proof that multiple states did not have their election based on the constitution but couldn’t get a hearing. State Legislatures make voting law period! Per the Constitution Not Governors, Secretary of States or State Supreme Courts. If states don’t follow the constitution then we don’t have a union an most would’ve joined the union knowing other states would go rogue. There is still plenty of time. You said it’s over so I wouldn’t worry about it. The most honest election in U .S. History.🤣😂

3 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

That’s what I have been saying.  If they have all of this evidence, then get it out there.  I truly believe there must not be anything to it.  Wish I were wrong, but I don’t think so.  This goes for Guliani’s evidence as well.

Remember, this takes time.  I've have stated here that I heard that Sydney Powell said that the Supreme Court has her fraud law suits. 

Does anyone seriously think a doofus like biden could have got 81 million votes without cheating?!  Plus, remember, when the election time was over in Pennsylvania, Trump was up 700,000 votes.  A couple of days later he lost by 40,000 votes.  Come on, seriously?! 

We CAN NOT let the devils win!

STOP THE STEAL!

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Remember, this takes time.  I've have stated here that I heard that Sydney Powell said that the Supreme Court has her fraud law suits. 

Does anyone seriously think a doofus like biden could have got 81 million votes without cheating?!  Plus, remember, when the election time was over in Pennsylvania, Trump was up 700,000 votes.  A couple of days later he lost by 40,000 votes.  Come on, seriously?! 

We CAN NOT let the devils win!

STOP THE STEAL!

I agree, the numbers sound fishy, but let’s get it out there.  If there’s nothing, they need to get behind the two senators in Georgia.  If we lose that, we are truly screwed as a nation.