Gundy Goes Off On Reporter

KFDM COOP

It may be grandstanding or over the top, but I guarantee it will be effective.

Gundy screwed himself and his football team with his tirade. The news media will make him look like a fool over this incident.

BTW ..... i can't stand Jenni Carlson who was the target of Gundy's tongue lashing but I have read the article in question and I found nothing offensive in it. IMO Gundy overreacted and his program will suffer for it.

I saw the coach's press conference and his tirade. It is great to see a coach stick-up for the team and call out the press when they cross the line.

But after reading the article, I thought it was insulting and a little berating, but it wasn't at all what I was expecting. There must have been (obviously) a lot more brewing than just the one article.

Way to go coach, you must have feel better now and hopefully the press will not make personal attacks on student athletes when they are down.

Defending his kids his fine, but, I don't think that these high school athletes are coming home crying over some newspaper article.  We are not talking about 8 year olds.  if the kid screwed up, he knows it and I'm sure he feels he let his team down.  Criticism is part of the deal.  That risk is what makes it exciting.  Coach doesn't need to defend him, he just needs to make the play next time.  JMO

I think Gundy did the right thing! Most of the media (not all) are liberal quacks!  And how does this reporter have any knowlege of football?  She let her alligator mouth overload her hummingbird butt!  She is just trying to make a name for herself in the liberal media, so she can get hired by PMSNBC or the ultra liberal kooks at CBS.  She ranks down there with Rather, Colbert, etc.  Have a good week

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder