Port Arthur Memorial 48 Baytown Lee 28/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Port Arthur Memorial 48 Baytown Lee 28/FINAL
3 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

Ganders just don't have enough depth. That early interception when they were going to go up 21-7 was a killer. Everything needed to go right and that changed the momentum. With every player playing both ways it was just a matter of time from there. 

The QB and #2 are no joke.  Props to REL

9 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

Ganders just don't have enough depth. That early interception when they were going to go up 21-7 was a killer. Everything needed to go right and that changed the momentum. With every player playing both ways it was just a matter of time from there. 

Thinking That GCISD did Lee a disservice by making them opt up to DI when their numbers had them at DII.  Depth is hurting REL...

49 minutes ago, panamamyers said:

Whoa kimosabi... what makes u so sure they were going to score??? It was a long deep pass that got picked off... thinking if that pass is incomplete, they punt we score possibly. Also I think tonight I saw a few extra on our side lines. We have no depth either largely due to covid. The difference is we don’t have two way players, BUT if anyone goes down for us, ITS CRITICAL 

34 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Depth was a concern with those 5 wins... keep that ish in YALL pocket lol. If they were 1-5 and losing by 7 points or less, then I would agree. 

It wasn’t a shot at PA.  Talking about how the wheels fell off late in the game with their main guns going both ways.  I was rooting for Memorial.  🤷🏾‍♂️

But let me ask you a question.  Did Memorial win like you wanted them to?  Did you have anything negative to say about them or the coaching THIS week like you do every week?  

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It wasn’t a shot at PA.  Talking about how the wheels fell off late in the game with their main guns going both ways.  I was rooting for Memorial.  🤷🏾‍♂️

But let me ask you a question.  Did Memorial win like you wanted them to?  Did you have anything negative to say about them or the coaching THIS week like you do every week?  

Lee has # 2,3,6 that go both ways for sure. Mayve a couple lineman. Not sure who else. Depth has diffidently hurt them the past few years. 

What happened with #2 for PAM last night?

1 minute ago, BlackShirts5 said:

Lee has # 2,3,6 that go both ways for sure. Mayve a couple lineman. Not sure who else. Depth has diffidently hurt them the past few years. 

What happened with #2 for PAM last night?

Ty got pissed. He'll be ok. 

6 hours ago, pakronos said:

Whoa kimosabi... what makes u so sure they were going to score??? It was a long deep pass that got picked off... thinking if that pass is incomplete, they punt we score possibly. Also I think tonight I saw a few extra on our side lines. We have no depth either largely due to covid. The difference is we don’t have two way players, BUT if anyone goes down for us, ITS CRITICAL 

Didn't say they were definitely going to score. They just had some momentum and like I said they needed to play a near perfect game. The interception was a momentum changer.