CENTER OC JAMES REYES HIRED AS NEW LUMBERTON AD/HC

VP93....

55 minutes ago, lsutigers20230 said:

Coach Babin’s son, Hayden, trains 6-7 days a week. He has trained at Houston Ballet Academy for three years and also competes independently for a few Houston area studios. He dances all over Texas and even gone to Los Angeles for an invite-only dance convention. He has thousands of followers on TikTok and Instagram. He is a gifted kid. His videos online are impressive. 

As a former dance dad (three daughters danced, one danced on the collegiate level and tried out for the Houston Rockets) I understand the demand for male dancers in the professional level and understand the hard work and sacrifice for the kid and parents.  Kid must be very good to be traveling across the state and country doing what he loves. Here’s wishing for much success to him, Coach Babin and his family!

50 minutes ago, Pho Rizzle said:

I had an Epiphany !!!

So I'm out in the yard weed eating and I start thinking to myself and after a little self reflection   (mixed with beer) I realized that I  shouldn't give the man such a hard time. I mean, who am I to judge his work when I don't know all the circumstances behind the outcome of his work ? I am no one other than another Monday morning QB that complains and has all the answers to others problems and I wish to apologize to Mr. Mathews. Even if I disagree with the things he does , it doesn't mean I should publicly bash him. I haven't read any replies to my original post so no one has persuaded me to write this, I felt that it was the right thing to do.

Good move, but I call BS on you not reading any replies to your original. If you hadn’t read them, there would have been no reason for you to make that specific of a statement, about not having done so. 😂Just sayin! 

I've always thought highly of Coach Babin. When they changed the layout of the stadium and cut offf the sidewalk in front of the I complained to him about it when he happened to walk in while I was buying my season tickets. He told me anytime I want, let him know and he'd let me come out on the sidelines.  I never took him up on his offer but I thought that was nice. 

8 minutes ago, THE DUDE said:

LOL okay. 

it will either come out on here or after he is gone someone who is in the know will tell you about what happened.

just don't be surprised.

This has been a decision he has been contemplating for over a year now. I could have came on here and predicted it but I’m not going to put his personal business out there until he does. There doesn’t always have to be “more to the story”

• WOSgrad changed the title to CENTER OC JAMES REYES HIRED AS NEW LUMBERTON AD/HC