Splendora 30 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 0/FINAL

WOSgrad

• WOSgrad changed the title to Splendora 30 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 0/FINAL
7 minutes ago, LC-M said:

LCM wraps up the year 1-7 they scored 69 points all year and gave up 198. So I went back to the history books and Moody BoJo scored 73 points back in 2008 and gave up 300 points in a tougher district. I knew this was a bad year. Hopefully some change will come soon!!!!!!    

Damn, LCM. Hopefully the young guys got to learn and will be better next year.

7 minutes ago, LC-M said:

LCM wraps up the year 1-7 they scored 69 points all year and gave up 198. So I went back to the history books and Moody BoJo scored 73 points back in 2008 and gave up 300 points in a tougher district. I knew this was a bad year. Hopefully some change will come soon!!!!!!    

Yep and even before that year I can't really remember a time they were THAT bad. Usually lumberton and vidor and 1 more toss up game were layups most years 

8 minutes ago, LC-M said:

Yes LCM was young but that’s no excuse. But it’s time for a change. We need someone with some Entergy 

Will next year be the last in Big 4A? Sounds like the school is really small. Competition won't be easier but at least the travel will be better.

Good luck with basketball.

4 minutes ago, Lions Pride 2021 said:

Will next year be the last in Big 4A? Sounds like the school is really small. Competition won't be easier but at least the travel will be better.

Good luck with basketball.

No I think we got a few more years of 4a d1. Hurricanes and flooding has really hurt our area. But having a lot kids don’t mean you will be better look at Lumberton they have two fresh two Jv teams. I see them going up to 5a soon

30 minutes ago, LC-M said:

No I think we got a few more years of 4a d1. Hurricanes and flooding has really hurt our area. But having a lot kids don’t mean you will be better look at Lumberton they have two fresh two Jv teams. I see them going up to 5a soon

IDK. The rate that they're opening schools in Houston, Dallas and Austin, the bar for what's a 4/5/6 school jumps by a a few hundred every two years. Lumberton may just eke it out and stay down here. If they do move up, that's Cleveland all over again.

I expect to see Nederland and PNG in Big 4A in a few years and West Brook in 5A, not because they shrunk, but because everywhere but the Golden Triangle is growing like wildfire.

It wouldn't surprise me if the cutoff line is 875 between the 4As next go round and 1400 for 4/5A. 

Didn't LCM win a playoff game just last year?  Those are hard to come by around there and already people want the coach gone.  Is it possible y'all graduated some good ones last year and this year was a thin senior group?  Sometimes bring a year older makes all the difference (lookin at you, Livingston).  I hope you boys callin for a man's job are dang good at your own job.

27 minutes ago, Elvis Presley said:

Didn't LCM win a playoff game just last year?  Those are hard to come by around there and already people want the coach gone.  Is it possible y'all graduated some good ones last year and this year was a thin senior group?  Sometimes bring a year older makes all the difference (lookin at you, Livingston).  I hope you boys callin for a man's job are dang good at your own job.

I see you joined in 2018. I’ve been saying LCM needed a change way before this year. Crouch is a good guy just not the Head Coach I think we need. 

14 minutes ago, Elvis Presley said:

That's fair and I get your opinion.  I been on here since 18 but I been around way longer that lol.  Lcm has never been a consistent football power no matter who the coach is.  Why you think that is?  With all that said I do get you wanting better for your school.

The reason I think we haven't been consistent. #1 Lack of athletes, #2 parents not buying in the program and worried about little Johnny getting yelled at. #3 band first, #4 everyone gets a trophy mentality#5 coaching. Ill give example that I witness several years ago where I saw a LCM kid quilt on the side line during a game. He refused to go back in the game. Well let’s just say the next week he started. If the coaches are not holding the kids accountable and letting them do what they want and when they want on their football team we will never be good. We hold no discipline at our school.  Are you from LCM Elvis ?