* Kelly 49 Bridge City 6 Final/Comments*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RedBirdFan85

A player from BC had been choking him all game, and Quinn lost his head, at the end of the game, and hit the BC linemen across his helmet in front of an official.

Yeah I keep hearing someone on BC doing this, but I never see it, I was at both the Lumberton and Kelly game and never saw our players choking and hitting the other team..

BC needs to find there defense or this is gonna become a long season.........Kelly has a good chance to win a state Championship in TAPPS but i don't think they could compete in 4A. (someone made that comment thats why i said that) BC has to stay positive and work on being more physical on defense. Can't let people run loose on you the rest of the year.

That's saying a lot, but Kelly ran over them, ran through them and ran past them.  the only player that looked to be on Kelly's level is the RB and the QB for BC.  RB ran hard on every play.  QB is smart, running hard, scanning the field for the open player, everything you want.  If he is a young gun, he will be good in years to come.

Most years, Kelly couldnt compete w/ area 4a teams...this year i think we could hang in pretty decent..not saying we'd win every game..i think, if healthy, we'd play teams tough.  Not bashing area 4a, but with the execption of Nederland, I'm not sure any could beat St.Pius (with Noonan at qb)...I don't see Kelly getting past Pius.  Dont argue with me jcb...i'll tell yo mama :D

i wish area 3a/2a teams would schedule us!

Guest RedBirdFan85

BC needs to find there defense or this is gonna become a long season.........Kelly has a good chance to win a state Championship in TAPPS but i don't think they could compete in 4A. (someone made that comment thats why i said that) BC has to stay positive and work on being more physical on defense. Can't let people run loose on you the rest of the year.

im sure te coaches are gonna have them ready for District..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami