DCTF Rankings: EC breaks top 10 3AD1 !!!

ECFAN#1

42 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Long overdue. Congrats Bucs!

I’m just not a believer. I think they are good, but haven’t been tested at all. I’ll have to look at the bracket, but they may run into trouble in the third round. Maybe even the second. I’d imagine who they face in the second round will be a good bit better than any team they saw in the regular season.

2 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

I’m just not a believer. I think they are good, but haven’t been tested at all. I’ll have to look at the bracket, but they may run into trouble in the third round. Maybe even the second. I’d imagine who they face in the second round will be a good bit better than any team they saw in the regular season.

Good news is Grandview’s region 2 this year. But your right, it’ll probably be tough from second round forward. I could see EC making a second round exit. I could also see EC winning region although Hallettsville will be a tough out. Don’t see anyone in the state beating Grandview though. 

3 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

Same thing can be said about Newton year after year. The district is weak and they haven’t played anybody. They got a great 1 -2 punch in the backfield. There defense is fast and fly to the ball. They don’t beat their self. There is no substitution for SPEED and they are loaded with it. 

10 minutes ago, Makemineaconvertible said:

Same thing can be said about Newton year after year. The district is weak and they haven’t played anybody. They got a great 1 -2 punch in the backfield. There defense is fast and fly to the ball. They don’t beat their self. There is no substitution for SPEED and they are loaded with it. 

Who ever said that about Newton? Lol that’s a different animal. Newton is Newton and they have the state titles backing their programs tradition. I hope EC does make a run. Columbus, Halletsville, Cameron Yoe, Troy, Rockdale, and EC have a shot .

3 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

I'm not even sure what you are basing your perception on.  Didn't EC return the house?  Aren't there skill kids just as good if not better than any of the skill kids they've had in recent years when they've all but finished state champ runner up?  I'm trying to understand your logic or reasoning.  Shed some light on this if you can?  Doesn't EC have Ceasar who is a 9th year starter for the Bucs?  Doesn't EC's QB look to be more Calm, cool and collected and much more athletic than any qb they've fielded in the past 6-10 years as a Soph?  Yes, they aren't beating people 60-0, but haven't they shut down their entire Off after 2 1/2 quarters every game this season?

1 minute ago, mrtomcat said:

I'm not even sure what you are basing your perception on.  Didn't EC return the house?  Aren't there skill kids just as good if not better than any of the skill kids they've had in recent years when they've all but finished state champ runner up?  I'm trying to understand your logic or reasoning.  Shed some light on this if you can?  Doesn't EC have Ceasar who is a 9th year starter for the Bucs?  Doesn't EC's QB look to be more Calm, cool and collected and much more athletic than any qb they've fielded in the past 6-10 years as a Soph?  Yes, they aren't beating people 60-0, but haven't they shut down their entire Off after 2 1/2 quarters every game this season?

I haven’t heard all of what you said. All I’ve seen is highlights of teams they have played .Obviously your closer to the situation than I am.