94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Jasper or Kirbyville

• JASPER
    • KIRBYVILLE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I've learned about this game is that trash talking is cool, but Friday is coming and both teams no matter who's on either side of the ball better be ready!  Kville has a nice squad, so does Jasper.  Put the records aside, this will be a game for all eyes to see.  On paper kville looks great, too bad the game isn't played on paper, its on the field!  Friday is coming, and Jasper will prove the polls wrong.  It will be tight, but in the end Jasper will be right.  24-21 Jasper ;)

You must have lost your chitlins.   Not sure what a DAUG is ??? ???  Wait that may be the Kirbyville way of spelling "DAWG"  can never tell with these Kibyville educated children ::)

Jasper by 7

Just trying to make you "DAUGS" feel a little more comfortable on the forum. 

BTW, is that pic what you wear for Coach Brooks to the VFW hall?  Your starting to make me wonder...we may need to pack our chastity belts!

;D

Just trying to make you "DAUGS" feel a little more comfortable on the forum. 

BTW, is that pic what you wear for Coach Brooks to the VFW hall?  Your starting to make me wonder...we may need to pack our chastity belts!

;D

Can't tell the difference between a cat and a dog?????  sad sad sad....then again I dont think I started gettting personal with your coach either....Just goes to show you. you can't talk a little smack and have fun with a kid from kirbyville ??? :-\

Jasper has a better team than last year. Kville is good as well but has played a week preseason were as Jasper has played a much tougher preseason just like Newton we shy away from no one. The Jasper Vs.Newton game is just a game the luster is just not there anymore. Jasper beats Kville by 12.

Jasper has a better team than last year. Kville is good as well but has played a week preseason were as Jasper has played a much tougher preseason just like Newton we shy away from no one. The Jasper Vs.Newton game is just a game the luster is just not there anymore. Jasper beats Kville by 12.

o thats right..jasper must be better they are going into district 1-2 not 0-3 like last year..and kville is not good at all since we went into district last year 2-1 and this year its 3-0...so im pretty sure that jasper will win....NOT!!!! go cats..in a big one! seriouslly why are you thinkin that kville will lose??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder