94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Jasper or Kirbyville

• JASPER
    • KIRBYVILLE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even after seeing them get wore out by the river rats last week???

K-ville by 14.

You mean those same "river rats" that Kirbyville has not beaten since sometime in the '80's? 

Jasper by 7

You mean those same "river rats" that Kirbyville has not beaten since sometime in the '80's?   

Jasper by 7

Yeah, but you see what has happened since we got a good coach. As far as talent, Newton never had better athletes than Kirbyville. If anything, it was always equal. The last time Newton and Kirbyville played was in 2003. Quincy Cotton  and Tremain Keys ran wild on you guys then. Newton beat Kirbyville in a nail bitter by kicking an onside kick and caught us off guard and scored a touchdown to seal the victory. Its all good though, but don't get too cocky because you guys whipped Jasper....hell they down right now. Hopefully we move down to 2A and be in the same district since you wanna go by what you guys use to do. ;)

Hey /Balla I'm sorry. I thought 32-21 was a win. I didn't realize we took such a beating in 2003. Your coach spent some time as one of our coaches!! And yes he is a good coach. :)  Jasper still wins.

Hey /Balla I'm sorry. I thought 32-21 was a win. I didn't realize we took such a beating in 2003. Your coach spent some time as one of our coaches!! And yes he is a good coach. :)  Jasper still wins.

Oh that score wasn't how that game was played. Kirbyville had the better team, but we made a couple mistakes that caused us the ball game. We were hoping to play you guys in 2004 to get revenge, but end up airing you guys out in a funky scrimmage!!!! Coach Barbay knew what he was doing. 8) 8) Like I said earlier, hopefully we move to 2A and be district foes once again. From my understanding, Newton has way too many seniors on their team this year. We will be loaded next year, so keep that in mind. ;) ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476