Jasper vs Kirbyville

shooter

Who will win Jasper or Kirbyville  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Jasper or Kirbyville

• JASPER
    • KIRBYVILLE

lets see what the Kirbyville coach has to say about the cats pre-season....

From the Jasper Newsboy

Kirbyville Head Football Coach Jack Alvarez knows his Wildcats will be facing a tougher opponent this week in the Bulldogs than they have seen all pre-season long.

"I think the speed of the game will be a lot faster this week and I'm worried about that," Alvarez said. "Jasper has been playing a lot higher level of competition than we have been playing so I'm worried about that aspect of it."

Alvarez knows Jasper has taken on a tougher non-district schedule in preparation for the war of District 21- 3A.

"I think Jasper will be more prepared for district than we are as a result of their pre-season schedule," Alvarez said.

here is the link.  Don't want you to think I am making things up 8)

http://www.jaspernewsboy.com

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kvillecheer

22 RETURNING STARTERS FOR KVILLE!! :o dont be dumb kville is the team to beat and jasper is not going to considering that i think jasper might lose to HF HJ and Silsbee

exactly . and if they loose to HJ and HF they will FOR SURE lose to k-ville . no chance bulldogs .

I don't know what all the negative feelings are all about. We love the people from Kirbyville. Most people in Kirbyville come to Jasper and spend money at Walmart, Lowes, going out to eat, The lake they are a real boost to the economy. They have a little man syndrome thing going, it's like beating your big brother at somthing. Jasper leads the series with Kirbyville 18-2 will it be 18-3 or 19-2 after tonight. I'm not sure but either way it will be good for the economy so be sure to go out to eat and go to Wal-Mart before the game.

Can't tell the difference between a cat and a dog?????  sad sad sad....then again I dont think I started gettting personal with your coach either....Just goes to show you. you can't talk a little smack and have fun with a kid from kirbyville ??? :-\

OK...you changed your pic.  Now we can relax!  I don't think it matters to me or the rest of the forum what species the DAUGS coach prefers.  We're in the 21st century now, so you just never know do you?  Just a little joke, dude. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476