Jasper vs Kirbyville

shooter

Who will win Jasper or Kirbyville  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Jasper or Kirbyville

• JASPER
    • KIRBYVILLE

You mean those same "river rats" that Kirbyville has not beaten since sometime in the '80's?   

Jasper by 7

UM EXCUSE ME BUT KVILLE BEAT JASPER IN 2004 WHEN JASPER WENT TO STATE THAT YEAR.. DONT FORGET THAT.42-20 WAS THS SCORE.. THEN THEY BEAT US THE NEXT YEAR 52-27 I BELEIVE THEN WE BEAT THEM AGAIN LAST YEAR 28-21   SO DONT GET COCKY.. JASPER ISNT AS GOOD AS WAT THEY USED TO BE.. THE CATS WILL WIN THIS ONE NO DOUBT.. AND THE DISTRICT TITLE

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grizzly62,

What's your logic? I am just curious as to why you think Jasper doesn't have a chance.  My logic is last year Jasper was down and barely loss to Kirbyville and I think they will play much better and I think you'll see a better game plan.

My logic is that Jasper was ahead of Newton last year,but Newton ended up coming with a 21-7 victory. The game was a whole lot closer than the score indicated. As for Kirbyville we were up 21-6 at half-time, but got relaxed and plus Hazelwood got hurt so that kind of helped them out. I don't knock Jasper, but if they play us like they played against Newton it will be a blow out.

Somehow this thread keeps coming back to Newton. As a soph I was personally run over by senior Bubba Bean. But this has no relevance to the thread, just as much of what has been said does not. Jasper still wins!

Yeah, but you see what has happened since we got a good coach. As far as talent, Newton never had better athletes than Kirbyville. If anything, it was always equal. The last time Newton and Kirbyville played was in 2003. Quincy Cotton  and Tremain Keys ran wild on you guys then. Newton beat Kirbyville in a nail bitter by kicking an onside kick and caught us off guard and scored a touchdown to seal the victory. Its all good though, but don't get too cocky because you guys whipped Jasper....heck they down right now. Hopefully we move down to 2A and be in the same district since you wanna go by what you guys use to do. ;)

Be Real "Balla" Yall Really Dont Have Nothing For "US".  Did You Attend The Scrimmage When "Controled" The Kirbyville Stadium. The Only Way K-Ville Beats Newton If Barbay Retires.....

Naw, you be real man. Kirbyville whipped Newton 28-0 in the scrimmage last year which don't amount to anything to us. In 2003 Newton found out that it was a "do or die" situation at the Wildcat Stadium, but Kirbyville shot themselves in the foot on a couple of plays and Newton capitalized on them and plus an onside kick to win the game. In 2004 Kirbyville was loaded and was seeking revenge against Newton but find out Newton move down to 2A and famous Barbay just wanted to scrimmage Kirbyville.

Kirbyville spanked Newton in that controlled scrimmage but like I said, it didn't amount to anything folks wanted to see another GAME. In 2004, I think we had an open week and Newton and Jasper was playing. Jasper smashed Newton 25-6 then Jasper turned around and got beat 42-20 by Kirbyville. No doubt in my mind Kirbyville would have wiped the grass with Newton. Newton is a great football club and Kirbyville know that, but we also knew we were down those years you guys had success with us. Hopefully we get another meeting with you guys and break that winning streak. ;) ;)

It's living in the past that exicites you /bawla, so Newton has been to the big dance four times, won three and have won titles in each class we have been in including AAA . Until the kittie's meow turns to a cat's roar with equal numbers of State Championships keep crying, nobody cares. Jasper over the kitties.

It's living in the past that exicites you /bawla, so Newton has been to the big dance four times, won three and have won titles in each class we have been in including AAA . Until the kittie's meow turns to a cat's roar with equal numbers of State Championships keep crying, nobody cares. Jasper over the kitties.

:D :D

This is from our rivalries section in the historical forum......

Jasper vs Kirbyville (Jasper leads series 18-2)

1946-Jasper 7 Kirbyville 6

1947-Jasper 26 Kirbyville 0

1948-Jasper 33 Kirbyville 6

1949-Jasper 34 Kirbyville 7

1950-Jasper 31 Kirbyville 6

1951-Jasper 26 Kirbyville 12

1952-Jasper 48 Kirbyville 0

1953-Jasper 61 Kirbyville 0

1954-Jasper 30 Kirbyville 0

1955-Jasper 40 Kirbyville 7

1956-Jasper 39 Kirbyville 6

1957-Jasper 40 Kirbyville 0

1958-Jasper 12 Kirbyville 0

1960-Jasper 21 Kirbyville 0

1961-Jasper 25 Kirbyville 8

2002-Jasper 12 Kirbyville 0

2003-Jasper 45 Kirbyville 18

2004-Kirbyville 42 Jasper 20

2005-Jasper 52 Kirbyville 27

2006-Kirbyville 28 Jasper 21

2007-

This is from our rivalries section in the historical forum......

Jasper vs Kirbyville (Jasper leads series 18-2)

1946-Jasper 7 Kirbyville 6

1947-Jasper 26 Kirbyville 0

1948-Jasper 33 Kirbyville 6

1949-Jasper 34 Kirbyville 7

1950-Jasper 31 Kirbyville 6

1951-Jasper 26 Kirbyville 12

1952-Jasper 48 Kirbyville 0

1953-Jasper 61 Kirbyville 0

1954-Jasper 30 Kirbyville 0

1955-Jasper 40 Kirbyville 7

1956-Jasper 39 Kirbyville 6

1957-Jasper 40 Kirbyville 0

1958-Jasper 12 Kirbyville 0

1960-Jasper 21 Kirbyville 0

1961-Jasper 25 Kirbyville 8

2002-Jasper 12 Kirbyville 0

2003-Jasper 45 Kirbyville 18

2004-Kirbyville 42 Jasper 20

2005-Jasper 52 Kirbyville 27

2006-Kirbyville 28 Jasper 21

2007-

I think you were the guy that disclosed Kirbyville and Orangefield series and it pissed the Wildcats off last year and they come off yall field with a 42-26 win. The series with Jasper means nothing. If they don't show up they will head back up 96 North on a quiet bus.

Guest bleed orange

All I hear from balla is excuses. So and so got hurt that game, we shot ourself in the foot in this game. Excuses are for losers. I think Kirbyville will win this game. But I hope Jasper does. Oh, by the way Kirbyville will never be in the same league with Newton. If, if's and but's were beer and nuts we would all have a party. :P

All I hear from balla is excuses. So and so got hurt that game, we shot ourself in the foot in this game. Excuses are for losers. I think Kirrbyville will win this game. But I hope Jasper does. Oh, by the way Kirbyville will never be in the same league with Newton.If, if's and but's were beer and nuts we would all have a party. :P

How could we...we're not that close to the River.

All I hear from balla is excuses. So and so got hurt that game, we shot ourself in the foot in this game. Excuses are for losers. I think Kirrbyville will win this game. But I hope Jasper does. Oh, by the way Kirbyville will never be in the same league with Newton. :P

You not the only one that hope that Jasper will win. Best believe Orangefield will have their work cut out for them when they play us :o :o. If you lived in Jasper county, you would know more about the Cats. Those aren't excuses, they are facts especially the injuries.

As for Newton, they are always good no doubt. Kirbyville should be moving to 2A next year so we'll see. ;) ;)  

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476