Which team is the most Uncertain in 22-4A

Htexans90

Which team has the broadest margin for greatness and mediocraty (which team has the most questions around it)?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Which team has the broadest margin for greatness and mediocraty (which team has the most questions around it)?

• Dayton
    • Central
    • Nederland
    • LCM
    • PNG
    • Ozen
    • Lumberton
    • Vidor

Ozen was once a 20-4A powerhouse, but struggeld in the newly formed District 22-4a. It will be interesting to see how they will fair in the district race, and I am pretty sure they will do more damage this year than last year.

LCM and PNG have alot to prove this year, but in two different perspectives. LCM has got themselves a fairly new captain (Moody) that has supposedly been righting the ship, but the Battlin Bears have gone 0-2 out of the box. And PNG was boasting one of the area's best backfields coming into 07, but has yet to put a single point on the board.

QB tends to be the area in question with 22-4A front runners. Central has a new QB in Hobbs, who is taking his lumps in non districct play, but has the help of stud RB Derrick Hall and WR Spikes. Nederland is going into their second game with their newly acclomated field general, Kirby Bellow, who threw for 4 TD's, but with less than a 50% completion rate. Dayton will be galloping into their first match-up without their heralded Cody Green, and Dugat assumes the role of QB.

I just don't see Lumberton making much noise at all, and Vidor will more than likely be trampled on by everyone in the district.

This year in District 22-4A, it is going to be anyone's ball game.

I think that Ozen will do alot better than last season, and no one should take them lightly. I am very intrigued to see how LCM and LUmberton do this year. It has been interesting with the lack of hype from Lumberton this year, but I suppose that LCM and Vidor have picked up the slack on that one.

I picked PN-G, they have played 2 good schools this year and kept them to relatively low scores. The problem may be offense, but against weaker defenses they may fair well. Another problem for them is they won't be facing any weak defense to speak of, over all PN-G could make a run if their offense comes around.

LC-M is really smart cause their head coach (Moody) wants people to think that LC-M is not good.They was just tring some crazy plays against the two teams that went to the playoffs last year.

And everyone got to give it to LC-M CAUSE THEY WAS THE ONLY TEAM WHO KELP WOS TO 6 points in a long time.Plus salter was playing hurt.

I wonder if salter is goin to set out this game?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami