Congratulations Engelbert

stevenash

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

It would appear that your last couple of volleys  have  vanquished the arrogant one as he no longer comes to the battlefield.  Obviously a victory for substance over symbolism.

All I did was copy his childish style. Maybe he realized the way I was posting was actually me mocking him. I don't know. Hopefully he will come back a more respectful poster.

Well, he didn't come back more respectful. In fact, he got worse. Congrats goes to SmashMouth.

Should we start a poll on how many Conservative vs Liberal posters that have been banned. I always hear from the Liberals on this forum that the Conservatives grossly outnumber them, but yet, they seem to be the only ones that get banned. And these are the same people that hate Trump because of his decorum. Hmmm. 

My thoughts on SillyWilly, DontheCon, etc. who are one and the same. He was trying to get kicked off only to come back reincarnated as another annoying left wing pain in the butt. He likes it. We didn’t get to him, he was ready to go. He even ventured over to the football forum of all places to get noticed. Just my thoughts. I might be way off, but I don’t think so. He’s looking in as a guest as we speak to read his own obituary. Dude has some weird issues. 

27 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

My thoughts on SillyWilly, DontheCon, etc. who are one and the same. He was trying to get kicked off only to come back reincarnated as another annoying left wing pain in the butt. He likes it. We didn’t get to him, he was ready to go. He even ventured over to the football forum of all places to get noticed. Just my thoughts. I might be way off, but I don’t think so. He’s looking in as a guest as we speak to read his own obituary. Dude has some weird issues. 

Couldn't agree more.