22 4A Up For Grabs!!!!!!

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rat race.  That's what it will be.  No team will go undefeated in district.

1. Nederland QB down.

2. Dayton's QB down.

3. Lumberton's weak non-district schedule

4. Ozen's lack of discipline.

5. Centrals coaching staff brain-dead

6. Vidor's stud Rb is down.

7. PN-G can's score.

That only leaves LC-M is good shape.  The rest of us better step it up!

Guest Bridge City Card

LCM is in good shape because they have Coach Moody and his system.  This is the third year and this system always works by the third year!  There is no doubt who the District 22-4A Champion will be.  The only way this title is up for grabs is if LCM skips playing their district games.

The Bears are much better this year especially on Defense.

LCM is in good shape because they have Coach Moody and his system.  This is the third year and this system always works by the third year!  There is no doubt who the District 22-4A Champion will be.  The only way this title is up for grabs is if LCM skips playing their district games.

WHAT HAS MOODY EVER DONE AT LCM?????  I remember williams going to the playoffs, but Moody?

Guest LCM Volleyball

Moody hasn't been there that long. One play away from playoffs last year. We will get in this year. Ya'll worry about your problems and we'll worry about ours.

I don't think LCM will win district, however, they are showing a lot of good qualities under Moody.  I agree, I think district is up for grabs this year.....would be hard to make any kind of prediction.  Seems to me like there are a lot more injuries this year to key players.....thats a definite concern.  Good luck to all the teams in 22 4A.

Moody hasn't been there that long. One play away from playoffs last year. We will get in this year. Ya'll worry about your problems and we'll worry about ours.

"LCM is in good shape because they have Coach Moody and his system.  This is the third year and this system always works by the third year!  There is no doubt who the District 22-4A Champion will be.  The only way this title is up for grabs is if LCM skips playing their district games."

please LCM fans tell me what has Moody and his system done that Coach Williams didn't?  What has the system given LCM?  what is his overall record at LCM?

Shouldn't y'all go ahead and win A GAME before we crown y'all district champs?! Y'all will be improved and in the thick of the playoff race, but c'mon you can't be serious with your post.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    asfdefsa02
    Newest Member
    asfdefsa02