Here it is Folks! Proof it made no sense to lockdown!

Realville

On 9/8/2020 at 7:55 AM, BH85 said:

29,000,000 people in Texas, last I checked 12681 had died of the China Virus. We know know that number is phony.  That would give you .044 of 1 percent. I was off on the zeros but but still less than a half of 1 percent an we close down a 22 trillion dollar economy. Come on man! The virus game should have been over a long time ago.

4 hours ago, BH85 said:

Then his use of death mortality rate is wrong then.....but then again, facts don't seem to be real important in this board.

Fact is.... this Country’s business owners got SCREWED!! Say what you will but that’s a fact! This virus has been nothing but a political tool to manipulate people. If you can’t see that I can’t help you.  Just stay in your house with your mask on forever.

2 hours ago, BH85 said:

But he said mortality rate which has nothing to do with total population. 

2 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Correct. Mortality rate has to do with what particular cause of the death, not what the population is.

You cannot have a mortality rate to total population. If so, it would be the percentage of total deaths (all diseases, accidents, murder, etc).

I appreciate y’all’s intelligence, but I don’t believe I ever referenced the mortality rate in my reply. I was speaking to the severity of the China Virus.  My point is that the mortality rate is not near as important as the effects of the virus on the population as a whole. For instance, if 5 people got a raging case of syphillis and 1 of them died from it then it’s true,  the mortality rate would be 20%. But if there is a population of 1000 then the death rate for that population is .1%. The complete effects on the entire population have to be considered when trying to convey the threat of the China Virus. We all have to live with the lockdowns, the screwed up economy, the host of other ill effects, so we ALL have to be considered when talking about the issue of mortality and sickness. 

1 hour ago, Realville said:

Fact is.... this Country’s business owners got SCREWED!! Say what you will but that’s a fact! This virus has been nothing but a political tool to manipulate people. If you can’t see that I can’t help you.  Just stay in your house with your mask on forever.

Just asking for facts. Problem with both sides of political environment is scare tactics that is fed through conspiracies. 

19 minutes ago, SW1966 said:

Realville, nothing scientifically says the virus should be over now.  But many less deaths and infections would have occurred if Trump had acted appropriately.  It is not manipulation.  Listen to the tapes.

I never said the virus should be over. Read the title. I said and believe that the economy should never have been shut down. Nothing scientifically says the we should have shut the economy down. Trump shut down travel from China after 21 advisors told him not too. Well guess every other leader in 184 countries acted inappropriately dealing with virus. Was he suppose to just barge into China and create World War III? Go sell propaganda nonsense to someone else. Are there conspiracy tapes out there. Didn’t know anyone used tapes anymore. 😂

14 minutes ago, BH85 said:

Death rate is deaths divided by cases and that is not .044 of one percent. So maybe not conspiracy but it sure is not facts 

Death rate as it affects the population of Texas is .044 of one percent. He’ll if we’re gonna shut down everyone’s freakin life in Texas you gotta go by population not cases. You can’t have it both ways scooter. You can use that analogy with the flu when they don’t shut down the economy but not this nonsense.

43 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I appreciate y’all’s intelligence, but I don’t believe I ever referenced the mortality rate in my reply. I was speaking to the severity of the China Virus.  My point is that the mortality rate is not near as important as the effects of the virus on the population as a whole. For instance, if 5 people got a raging case of syphillis and 1 of them died from it then it’s true,  the mortality rate would be 20%. But if there is a population of 1000 then the death rate for that population is .1%. The complete effects on the entire population have to be considered when trying to convey the threat of the China Virus. We all have to live with the lockdowns, the screwed up economy, the host of other ill effects, so we ALL have to be considered when talking about the issue of mortality and sickness. 

Alright your making too much sense. That’s not allowed in 2020. You know why? Because it’s a freakin Election Year with a bunch American Hating Idiots!!

6 minutes ago, Realville said:

Death rate as it affects the population of Texas is .044 of one percent. He’ll if we’re gonna shut down everyone’s freakin life in Texas you gotta go by population not cases. You can’t have it both ways scooter. You can use that analogy with the flu when they don’t shut down the economy but not this nonsense.

Flu mortality rate is .1%. Covid mortality rate is 1.5%. That makes Covid near 15 times more deadly than flu. I think that warrants extra precaution. Should we have went about it differently? IDK 

9 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

Flu mortality rate is .1%. Covid mortality rate is 1.5%. That makes Covid near 15 times more deadly than flu. I think that warrants extra precaution. Should we have went about it differently? IDK 

The problem with your analogy is the accuracy of the Covid numbers. The cdc came out last week an said only 6 percent of the deaths were related to Covid only. 6 PERCENT!! An before you go there. People who had underlying conditions like diabetes, heart disease, etc could have also died from the flu with those health conditions. Sorry not buying it.

6 minutes ago, Realville said:

The problem with your analogy is the accuracy of the Covid numbers. The cdc came out last week an said only 6 percent of the deaths were related to Covid only. 6 PERCENT!! An before you go there. People who had underlying conditions like diabetes, heart disease, etc could have also died from the flu with those health conditions. Sorry not buying it.

.1% of people with flu die while 1.5% of people with Covid die. Both include people with underlying conditions. 

7 minutes ago, Setx fan said:

You shouldn’t be thinking about political parties at all when talking about preserving life. 

Nice side step but it doesn’t work that way.

it would not have mattered who was president nor how that president chose to handle this. There was going to be deaths. It’s an airborne virus.

People can choose there own safety

on the other hand democratic policies have killed millions of innocent babies.

cant preach preserving life when you elect those that kill innocent babies

if you can’t see that you are lost

1 minute ago, 5GallonBucket said:

Nice side step but it doesn’t work that way.

it would not have mattered who was president nor how that president chose to handle this. There was going to be deaths. It’s an airborne virus.

People can choose there own safety

on the other hand democratic policies have killed millions of innocent babies.

cant preach preserving life when you elect those that kill innocent babies

if you can’t see that you are lost

Do what’s best for you. If your trusting a political party with your life, I hope that works out for you 

8 hours ago, Setx fan said:

.1% of people with flu die while 1.5% of people with Covid die. Both include people with underlying conditions. 

The flu couldn’t be politicized, it’s been around too long not to mention it already has a pretty much useless yearly vaccine. Funny how the New  China Virus was released on the U.S. conveniently in a election a year. Show me how you came up with your fake 1.5 percent and the source you got your numbers from  because your WRONG! I guess the Montgomery County Judge is wrong in the video I posted saying he couldn’t understand how why we closed down the economy on a 1 percent virus. 1 percent being if you round up the percentage.