Hardin 25 Hull-Daisetta 8/FINAL

H-D BOBCAT 55

If Hardin let’s their playmaker run the ball it could get ugly for the cats! But I went to the scrimmage and he was at receiver and only touched it a few times. I believe Hardin will out depth them. Hardin has a massive D-Line with a hoss at nose guard. I don’t think it will be to close, but the cats won’t go down without a fight. It’s always an exciting game no matter what!

11 hours ago, XXPLAYAXX said:

If Hardin let’s their playmaker run the ball it could get ugly for the cats! But I went to the scrimmage and he was at receiver and only touched it a few times. I believe Hardin will out depth them. Hardin has a massive D-Line with a hoss at nose guard. I don’t think it will be to close, but the cats won’t go down without a fight. It’s always an exciting game no matter what!

HD has some playmakers too... 😜

I like it, "4 Horseman" baby!! HD Nation! This group of young men are super talented. Hardin maybe technically 2 classifications bigger as a 3A D-1, but HD has some young studs. Those young Bobcats took a beating last year as Freshman, from one of the toughest 2A districts in State. San Augustine, Groveton, Shelbyville etc. Those youngsters are a year older and more mature, I look for big things as they get more seasoned. QB, RB's and WR are stacked at HD. I talked to a long time football Coach yesterday from the area, he said HD has one of the most talented group of skilled players in the area. I look for a competitive game between the 2A D-2 Bobcats and 3A D-1 Hornets. 

On 9/1/2020 at 9:52 PM, XXPLAYAXX said:

Playmaker???????

59 minutes ago, bulldog16 said:

Playmaker???????

I am friends with his stepdad and mom on FB. From what I have been seeing is he is getting recruited by some colleges as athlete. He was the QB last year but when I went to scrimmage the other day he was at receiver so I’m not sure about this year.The thonsgaard kid that plays ol/dL is getting some of the same college looks also. Hardin has a few kids that will play at the next level. I know it’s Hardin and no one thinks it but it’s true. Lol